The OneSync EAP and you

Hey guys, is mumble voice chat working right now ? Just got success mumble connection message ( Channel : Root
User : [MyUsername]
)
so just would like to know if mumble is fixed or just connection is working but have troubles.
By the way i’m working on vocal script with WebRTC, if mumble doesn’t working i’m gonna end this script and if its working well, maybe i’ll release it in waiting of mumble voip release in OneSync servers.

Thanks in advance guys & have a nice day

Hey guys.
Do you have this error when you’re connecting ?
Onesync is activated on my server.

Yes, everyone got this issue with rcon_log plugin

Ok thx. I can disable it in ■■■■■■■ ressource directly or just disable ■■■■■■■ ?

how hard is it to keep ■■■■■■■ enabled and ignore the error?..

I wanted you to play with GTA V PIRATA because many people do not have the conditions and wanted to play:+1::+1:

FiveM requires a legit copy of GTA V.

Just ran a few tests with our framework and setup seemed to have run into issues with the NetworkSetVoiceChannel native, this is part of the NETWORK natives on the github so this could be possible broken? Can anyone confirm?

Both our housing and phone system use it and don’t work with OneSync. Apart from that everything seems to be going great :smiley: Good work so far!

i have this problem how can fix it?

We’re now currently running two onesync servers for maximum bug finding xD.

Main issues we’re experiencing: Voice Chat. For some players it tends to be quite stuttery and staticy, others frequently lose voice chat, but it is fixed upon relog for those players.

Players sometimes still experience this when attempting to connect.

But the biggest issue we are currently facing is that we can only fill all 64 slots part of the time. A lot of the time it will spit back “Not enough client slot IDs” at the players. This can start happening at 58 players online we have found.

We had to disable AI, as they seemed to glitch quite often. Freezing, double spawning, etc.

Your players must be using the canary update channel.

UpdateChannel=canary in the CitizenFx.ini file

so i just upgraded my server to onesync . it has never crashed before, been running for over 1.5 months, after switching onesync on over the past few days, it will crash. It does leave a dump report and I’ll attach that below. the system runs as a VM with Windows OS , 8 cores, 12gb ram, OS is on a spindrive but the server is stored on an SSD.
More Info:
Our 5M servers core is ESX and we do still (sadly) use XAMP as our database. We have several hundred mods ranging from cars, bikes, scripts , etc to ESX mods. In a normal situation i would start disabling these and try to figure out what might be causing this issue but seeing that this has only started since the onesync has been turned on. Figured i would upload the dump report and hopefully see if you guys can point something out or help me out in some way. Thanks for your help in advance, and sorry for the long text.9de9317b-83fa-4bbe-9381-45506c72843c.dmp (1.6 MB)
9de9317b-83fa-4bbe-9381-45506c72843c.dmp (1.6 MB)

Hi, i have the same issue of Morgan_Braci

Esx hasn’t updated their repos. Change Config.MaxPlayers to 255

1 Like

I have arelady changed all the forum cicles in [system], essentialmode, scoreboard (i dont remember all the scripts

But Sorry, i have to change the max player to 60 (in using a 60 slot server not 64) or 255? I have changed the sv_maxplayer in 60 and the for cicles in 255

In the esx config there’s a Config.MaxPlayers variable that you need to change to 255

ok, thank you very much <3 I will try it

Can you please read through the topic?

1 Like