The mods menus in private servers

I would like that they could put more security so that people do not enter with mods menus in the private servers and experience the players that enter if the fivem had a system of detection of modifications in the gta5 software could be subtracted from these cheats that many people complain about them a greeting

FiveM has a big anticheat system which bans daily lot of users, however FiveM can’t just know how cheats work without actually getting their hands on them… if they know how they fix them but cheaters keep creating new hacks

This kinda hurts to read if you know how much work fivem puts into securing it

I know but it is constant attacks on servers at least five m Spanish and I do not know how much time you spend and forgive if you have offended but users are fed up that we fuck the experience nothing more, good work with five m the best program of private servers of gta a greeting follow like this: 3 and I am very sorry

I’m not the one maintaining this, i just know how much time goes into it. Might you be able to explain what kind of cheats are used? and some information?

I summarize it in mods menus i dont know what but it is that I think they buy them or they do not know the truth but I think especially that they buy it and they use it and nothing but give millions of money and also have access to admin commands