The Inferno City - [ True Economy ]|[ Professional Dev ]|[ Business RP ]

Been mining to my heart’s content

love the hunting on the server :slight_smile:

time flies when you’re having rum me boys time flies when you’re have rum Tyme Flyes When You're Having Rum (Lyrics) - YouTube

If there is anything anyone would like to see in the city that we may not have please let us know we work hard at being unique and having unique things to our server so we are always taking suggestions

1 Like

I can’t wait for race day everyone is going to be pumped

We finally have a permanent Discord link! Titan will be adding it to the main post.

We are hosting several events between today and next Sunday, including:

• Trophy Truck Race, 25 laps, Friday, June 10th @ 10PM PST
  • Destruction Derby Sunday, June 12th @ 5PM PST

and more unofficial events with prizes throughout the week!

The races are really fun! also custom script for them! Again I would like to ask any one here what they would like to see, what would make this a place different then others. Please feel free to pop a reply here or come check out our discord and ask there

Weazel News has landed in the city now looking forward to seeing what they do !

does this mean there will be news updates and live broadcasts of chases

A lot happening in the Inferno City!

• BlueWeb updated to v1.1
  • Fixed a crafting exploit
  • EMS/Police will auto-join channel 1 when going on duty
  • Added Weazel News

Come join the party! 6-12 players every single day.

Brand new irish pub! the owner is a real friendly lad

1 Like

10 people daily. We’re moving up, won’t you come with us?

Serious need for cops!

city hopping tonight! just a few more and we will be full!

1 Like

I’ve been in the city for a little over a month now, and when I tell you that I’ve gotten hours and hours of enjoyment out of it - it’s probably an understatement or doesn’t do the city true justice. This is my VERY first city; I plan for it to by my only city for as long as it’s running. It’s great, truly.

All of the members, crims and cops alike, have all been extremely welcoming to a new player like myself. It’s been awesome. So much to learn! So much to craft! So much to do! I need to hurry up and stop posting so I can fly back in like… now!

Do yourself a favor and come here… today!

1 Like

population is really up we are climbing! Improving all of our stuff as we go. Player feed back is our best way to get stuff done!

ORyan’s pub is open lad and lassies come on down and have a drink with the company

Lots of things happening! A couple new PD applicants, a Fire applicant, a new business and a population of over 10 players daily. Don’t miss out!

A new photo competition is starting tomorrow! Don’t miss out on being part of Inferno City history. Lots of bugs being fixed every day, and plenty of updates in the works.

Got a PD / EMS hiring event. sign on bonus and other cool stuff. we got player now we need more police jump in and apply for ems / pd!!

Saturday Updates

• Players will now pull up a map when hitting ESC/Pause
  • Inventory visual overhaul
  • Because we know people playing on their phone means they’re never paying attention, AFK/Tabbed players will pull out their phone and start playing on it until they return to the game.

Vehicle-Specific Storage Capacity (User Suggestion)
The inventory script now has the ability to define storage limits not only by vehicle class (motorcycle, van, etc) but also by vehicle model. Since there are hundreds of vehicles, this will be an effort over time rather than being ready tonight.

Character Creation Failure Errors (User Suggestion)
Character Creation will now notify the user when it fails, instead of just “nothing happening” (profanity check, invalid characters, etc).

Open Inventory: Backpack Opening your inventory will pull out a backpack and animate

Garages

• Added an employee garage to PDM - Added a couple new boat marinas
  • Added gas pumps to docks around the map
  • Added Pay Machines for Third-Eye (Target) Integration
  • Removed Floating Icons/Markers for garages that use third-eye (edited)

Bank Heists
Bank Heists are mostly functional, special thanks to Chad & Oliver! It should be in for the next restart, but many of the require items have to still be added to the game. They exist, but there’s no way to get them. Dangerous Vehicle Flipping Flipping vehicles is no longer as dangerous as it used to be. The car should simply flip in position.