The Inferno City - [ True Economy ]|[ Professional Dev ]|[ Business RP ]

and a cool livery to go with that new tow job working flawlessly ! sheriff has been filled still need LEO’s

sooo much mining sooo much gold in them hills there lads

We are having an Easter Egg Hunt event today starting in a couple of hours! This is a custom, homemade script that will reward the players who find them with various items, such as money bags, advanced lockpicks, crafting materials, and more.

All Easter egg prizes are legal items and anyone can participate! No trespassing on private land or air/water vehicles required.

1 Like

On my first day as Sheriff, it was fun. drug calls, robbery, pursuits. We need more criminals and civilians y’all! Y’all will love this server!

2 Likes

No better day of the week than Monday to get on and grind out those materials you need, or to get some fishing knocked out!

mining is actually super fun! dev working on in house tow script too. so far its looking real good. its almost done I think. just needs a few tweeks but damn our dev working in over drive. shes very good at what she does

2 Likes

so nothing better than doing something like a simple task where your mind can wonder honestly mining has now become one of my favorit mini games, its where a lot of my good ideas are coming form lol

1 Like

Population is picking up! Here are the latest notes!

• Tow Operators can now repossess player vehicles that are behind on payments. Tow Operators will earn 50% of the remaining balance of the repossessed vehicle

• New scoreboard in, showing your basic stats, number of players online and job availability

• Various small bug fixes

ok so public safety is getting filled. still need some more but we also need business owners. we have a nightclub or 2 still out there. restaurants. come check it out!

1 Like

Continuing to grow. We are quickly approaching the release of Version 1.1, which will be the Corporate Update for the Inferno City!

Many things have happened already as we approach the release, including but not limited to:

• Tow Job now works properly and includes repo missions (both player and NPC vehicles)
  • Various inventory updates, weight limit changes, and slot increases
  • A custom, home made Storage Warehouse script (a suggestion from our community!)
  • The final touches to finishing BlueWeb, our custom made inhouse MDT service
  • Blackmarket Shop: No more waiting on admins to stock up your gangs!
  • Various Vehicle Optimizations & Updates (Thanks Titan!)
  • Creation of the Rector’s Garage job which does both mechanic and tow duties
  • Creation of the Galaxy Nightclub
  • A surprise, completely home-made business script that will revolutionize trucking/business ownership

id like to take a moment and just say for this being my first server and being able to do so much this has been really nice and thank you guys over here at Inferno for giving me that chance

Absolutely! I think we have something unique. It’s not about farming playercounts for our server, it’s about actually getting back to the roots of roleplay - Shared experiences, and making everyone feel like they’re contributing to good memories.

New player, old player, cop-to-criminal… Roleplay should always be about logging in, having a laugh and anticipating what will happen next.

so more quality of life stuff is being added like being able to have your own storage unit and soon enough we may even see a fairly managed economy start to happen for all you guys who are into that and want to feel like things have a reason for being the prices they are and what not
kinda hyped about that myself

1 Like

Galaxy Nightclub Opens Tonight!

• Self Storage units are now available for rental (A script completely written from scratch by us!)

• Job Authorizations script now available which allows you to switch jobs at will and keep your previous grade/rank (A script also completely new and written by us!)

City is popping alot going on! get in now while we still have a couple of things open

NEW HOMEMADE SCRIPT!

A new script has hit the city - A complete, ground up rewrite of the QB Shops plugin. This new plugin uses a system that implements a separate inventory for each store, based on stock received from the market. As items are bought, the stock for that specific store goes down without affecting the stock of the other stores, and are slowly regenerated. Business Owners can restock their stores and even overstock them as well.

The stores are fully synchronized and easily edited during play.

This script paves the way for the creation of our custom business script, which will allow business owners to have full control over their business, including actual stock/inventory that players will be buying.

Hope to see you on Inferno Roleplay!

An absolute amazing city. Just need some civilians and criminals to pull over!

Our positions are filling, our admins are trained up and solid, and our homemade scripts are being pumped out like crazy. All we need is you!

Extremely proud of where we have come in just 6 weeks! Very excited for the near future with all of the stuff we’ve created, the stuff we’re working on and the people we’ve gained along the way. The clock’s ticking for those who are looking for positions, department head positions and whitelisted gangs.

Lots of new things to do, plenty of jobs and sweet things to check out. No better time than the lead up into the weekend!