The Inferno City - [ True Economy ]|[ Professional Dev ]|[ Business RP ]

If you haven’t joined us or at least hopped onto Discord yet, I have no idea why you’re hesitating. Here are a couple of the things people who have joined have said:

“My last server got greedy and screwed everyone over, it’s nice to find somewhere that isn’t focusing on income.”

I like my day job, and I like to see success. I have no interest in capitalizing off my players.

“Most cities I’ve joined have been weeks into release and still have basic things like drugs not set up. You guys have been open for five days and are already months ahead of everyone else!”

That’s because we have a dev who knows what she’s doing, and a team of experienced admins!

If you are unsure about us, just hop into Discord and come chat. We’d love to meet you and see what your goals/ambitions are.

1 Like

The new chief of police setting up some really nice cars. Him and I spent about 5 hours making liveries and making the cars to an acceptable file size. We do this with every car we have in game, this vastly reduces headaches you experience in other citys! jump in and check us out! you new home awaits!

1 Like

Update #2 (Version 1.0.2)
Our second sprint since soft-launch is complete! The team will be meeting in a couple of hours to determine the next sprint’s priorities and where we are moving to.

To view the current log of issues, you can head to

• Vinscratch appears to be working. You can find the NPC up near the Land Act lake area.
  • All items missing an image are now in game
  • Meth lab is working. Combine the meth trays you get with weed bags to package them for sale
  • All PDs have a personal car garage
  • Bean Machine job is working and can be obtained at City Services/City Hall
  • Vanilla Unicorn job is working. Contact Victor Payne for employment opportunities.
  • Smoke on the Water and “Plant Anywhere” weed script is working
  • A proper loading screen has been created and installed and appears to be working
  • Hotdog job can be obtained from City Services/City Hall
  • Exiting the vehicle while wearing your seatbelt will remove the seatbelt before exiting
  • Vehicle Rentals are now working (use your third eye on the NPC outside Crastenburg Hotel)
  • Member rank (Discord) is automatically given when a player joins the game server while running Discord
  • Chopping cars is working. More chop locations will be added in the coming weeks.
  • If there isn’t at least 4 cops and/or EMS (any mix of the two) on duty, you keep your inventory on death

Sprint 3 (Version 1.0.3) begins tonight and ends next week.

Lots of things happening! Why haven’t you joined yet?

1 Like

We moving on up, got some core people now. city is really looking up. Anyone thats looking for a new home there are still plenty of jobs left to own, there are high positions in the law enforcement agencies. now is the time to get in here!
our co-owner / head developer has got a SUPER great dispatch system she is writing early looks at it are amazing! GET IN HERE

1 Like

Tons of updates in just the last couple of days. We’re launching our in-character forums today for court cases, city council documents, and more. We’ve also created a bug reporting and suggestions reporting automated form, updated our Trello, and fixed another round of bugs.

Huge things are coming, and department head positions are filling. Don’t kick yourself for missing out.

Active staff and development! If your looking for a new home or new story this is the place!

2 Likes

Alot of RP went on yesterday! its just amazing how far we have come in just 6 or 7 days. Still lots of spots available in all departments! now is the time!

2 Likes

Custom MDT is almost complete. Our dev has been working real hard on this, and it looks amazing. The mdt also ties into a dispatch. oh man you just have to come see its really nice

1 Like

Hey everyone! Just piggybacking on what Titan was saying. Been working overtime on our custom MDT/dispatch system. So far it’s working out amazingly. Just got NCIC reports to work and moving onto BOLOs/Alerts and we should be good to go. Here is a screen shots of the system!

LSPD is looking for new friendly and active members to join the crew! All positions open at this time!

1 Like

im on most nights if anyone wants to hang out, we can go and make bank

Still looking for EMS, and some gangs!

We continue to expand!

We’d like to welcome the Seven Sins MC, who just took up residence in Los Santos!

We have also added a delivery job, and a proper trucking job. If you ever wanted to haul cargo, you can now do so!

i do believe this makes two weeks since we launched and we’re starting to really pick up steam

This city runs so well and has so many cool things to do for crims civs PD EMS and fire which is so rare to find a city that has something for all types of RP and the owners and admins were super responsive to any questions we had and for our gang application to bring in our MC and we are so happy to call this new home of the Seven Sins MC Controlling Mirror park and being your one-stop-shop for a lot of criminal goods as well as since we are now official here we will be looking for Prospects if anyone wants to come to ride with the ones your mom warned you about
Ranks
President - Pride
Vice President - Envy
Treasurer - Greed
Sergeant at Arms - Gluttony
Secretary - Lust
Enforcer - Anger
Road Captain - Sloth
Prospect

Prospect rocker

1 Like

8 players in the city, things are happening! We responded to a Helicopter collision, saved a local from death, and put out a gas station chemical fire.

Things are happening, don’t you want to be part of it?

In game Movies coming REAL soon!

as we move forward with our world things are only getting better and we want as many of you to be a part of all the fun

Constantly Evolving!

We now have two new home-made scripts, made by yours truly

Dumpster searching

Search dumpsters for materials, cash, food/drink and more.

TextSigns

Create signs to advertise your business, leave notes for friends, or more. Signs are persistent and will remain through server restarts until an admin or the sign creator removes it.

TequiLa-La Job

Come be a bartender, a music performer, or just come hang out and listen to music with our music streaming plugin. The life of the party is you, so why not come be part of it?

Fine tuned a lot of the custom scripts and they’re working solidly. Tomorrow, we are hosting an in-game movie night and hope you’ll be there to attend! We’ll have a concession stand set up, law enforcement present for security, and you can even go fishing nearby while still listening to the music!

Volunteer EMS/Fire is still recruiting
SanFire is still looking for department heads
LSPD is recruiting heavily!

1 Like