The Crew Network | WARTIME / Central West RPC | Whitelisted | Serious

a screenshot from one of our members, showing officers at work.

We have completed our first patrol post launch.

the patrol lasted for 6 hours.

from 4pm EST to 10pm EST

We have just updated our Chicago Police vacancies (direct entry)

what do we have here?? :eyes:

its relax time

CPD is still recruiting!

We have just added the ND Framework!

welcome to the new grove street

CPD SWAT will have a new area to play with

Hello,

i am looking for a livery developer to help my community in terms of making liveries for our law enforcement vehicles. We are Chicago based, and hence, needing someone to make us CPD based liveries.

The developer must be experienced, know what they are doing and provide a high quality finish. We are planning over 30 vehicles to be skinned and much more in the future too.

We want a good relationship with a developer willing to help us in skinning those vehicle. It would be a plus if the dev is also passionate about Chicago and CPD.

We are willing to pay $30.00 usd for 30 vehicles skinned. from there on, we will be willing to pay $2.00 for every more vehicle we need skinning from YOU. If the skill is amazing and you are dedicated in your work, we will be ready to negotiate a higher payout to the developer for each livery they do for us, because of their hard work helping my community.

Please reach out to me here!

Regards,
Alex.

we are now switching to Non-ELS!

over 50 vehicles will be in the Chicago Police Department’s fleet

1 Like

we are recruiting police officers!
go to our website to apply: www.crewfivem.com

Open Interviews

• If you want to skip the whitelist form and go directly into an interview for both whitelist and @Chicago Police Department together… then this is your oportunity. It is very rare that we do any type of interview, but we are now hosting them. To skip 90% of the process and get straight into the action via an interview, #:small_blue_diamond:contact-us for how to get started.

valid until the 10th August 2023

1 Like

looks interesting. first serious vmenu ND fw server ive seen.

1 Like

nice one!

Our website has been updated and now has a fresh look!