At the CitizenFX Collective, we are looking for core project developers to extend the currently around-1-FTE working on the project itself.
What we expect:
- A remote contractor (European timezones preferred) to work on the core Cfx.re/FiveM/RedM/etc. projects.
- 20hr/wk+ availability/work time preferred.
- Vision and ability to work in a self-directed fashion. We don’t really plan ahead, the ideal candidate would be able to think of interesting work items to implement themselves and just do so creatively.
- Ability to communicate clearly enough in (written) English without too much aid of automated translation tools.
- The magic code word would be ‘potato’.
- Knowledge of reverse engineering of GTA/RAGE titles or other video games would be a big plus - especially people who’ve done more than just cheat development.
- Past contributions/activity in the Cfx.re community are also going to help you with being considered.
What we offer:
- Monetary compensation around the normal ranges for software engineers in the Western Europe region.
- It’s remote work. No random ‘facilities’.
- Freedom to work on whatever feature you wish as long as the vision for it somewhat matches with the core project goals, and the project remains afloat.
- Not really anything interesting other than that.
Do you think you have the ability, time and vision to work on the project? Send a (can be informal) description of yourself, a bit of motivation, and perhaps a resume to [email protected] - make sure to insert the magic code word in the subject, and the fact that you’re interested in the random development position as well.