The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

This is the dedicated location for this mapping.
It’s gta who put it here

1 Like

any one have download link for 3309 ? thx

1 Like

Great and cool work mate, I almost die with the load wait in the loading screen, but the wait is worth it. Amazing map and with zero bugs or problems :smiley:

3 Likes

Why are you creating drama on a video game’s forum, this is a free resource (as all should be -.-) and everyone appreciates it, he didn’t take any credit (also won’t, since it’s rockstar’s work), just move on dude…

Better off having a free release than having to pay for computer file…

4 Likes

Oh, fair enough.

I wasn’t aware of that. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Would you like to have all the audios on the island? same as GTA 5 ONLINE

7 Likes

Sure thing!

The gta 5 base files are certainly accessible, but the resource itself is not public, it is members of the Fivem community (mappers to be more precise) who contribute to the development of this resource. It is absolutely not public, what is public is the fact that the creator of this resource made it public, except in this case, the resource has been borrow

1 Like

OMG yea :pray:

I’ve updated my artifacts to the latest version, added the vehicles They can be found here and everything works fine.

I’m on windows too, so, anyone who’s having issues well, :man_shrugging:

To those fighting in the replies; yes, this is rockstar’s content, but you try adding it to your server without the help of the person who has resized it and made it WORK in FiveM. He doesn’t need to give credit :man_facepalming:

How do I stop the sea water?

have to use PolyZone

The map is brutal. I have added the esx mafia script in addition to a drug script (the cocaine one) and it looks very good.

I feel like this mapping can give a lot of interesting roles on my server.

Thanks for taking it out and fixing then @Hai_tux

2 Likes

In the pools of the mansion the water does not work, do you think it could be solved? @Hai_tux

1 Like

How do I set this to polyzone?

yes, I can see if I can fix it

Hello, i can’t find the island… it loaded because i saw it in the command menu while loading but still i can’t find it…

thanks!

it does not load :frowning: please help me

same problem no map loaded

1 Like