The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

Did you fix this?

I had the same problem. Rockstar updated the island in the last few month. I set my gamebuild back to the tuners-dlc. Now everything works fine.

Can you please send me the link for the hud

NIce
a

Wait so you released a gym map that is broken and every time i ask about and show you receipts of purchase you delete the comments and refuse to acknowledge anything is wrong great map dev you bro

Wait so you released a gym map that is broken and every time i ask about and show you receipts of purchase you delete the comments and refuse to acknowledge anything is wrong great map dev you bro

1 Like

car and pressed E horn worked fine on thank you ve

Help, im not sure why this is happening.

I figured it out, it seems that I had it too deep in the folders for the system to find what was needed. Once I moved the folder closer in, no issues :slight_smile:

everything in this area seems to work good like mlo interiors etc besides the main gate to enter, doesnt open any reason why?

mine dosnt work it shows just trees

1 Like

My fps are dropping on a port city in cayo perico why and how to fix

Hey, I did this (removed every mine) but I still have the fps problem. Is there something else I have to remove?

right and its broken as well corrupted my gtav had to clean install after installing it

None of the pedestrians are on the island? Cars / other accesories spawn, just not the pedestrians or the music! Need fix to this.

Thank you !

• Dan

This is not a mistake by the map creator.

The only way to fix this is if you manually add spawn points for pedestrians there I believe, this has no affect on where pedestrians spawn, especially because it is DLC content and you are just adding to the map with this.

Good luck.

Doesn’t work for me. I installed PolyZone and everything, and all that spawns is a few trees. Please DM me on discord @ glug.glug.man (yes it is a weird name)

You can further optimize the Cayo Perico resource by allowing the loop that iterates over SetRadarAsExteriorThisFrame to run only when the player is in the pause menu. It has been tested and significantly reduces the ms.

local requestedIpl = {
    "h4_islandairstrip", "h4_islandairstrip_props", "h4_islandx_mansion", "h4_islandx_mansion_props",
    "h4_islandx_props", "h4_islandxdock", "h4_islandxdock_props", "h4_islandxdock_props_2", "h4_islandxtower",
    "h4_islandx_maindock", "h4_islandx_maindock_props", "h4_islandx_maindock_props_2", "h4_IslandX_Mansion_Vault",
    "h4_islandairstrip_propsb", "h4_beach", "h4_beach_props", "h4_beach_bar_props", "h4_islandx_barrack_props",
    "h4_islandx_checkpoint", "h4_islandx_checkpoint_props", "h4_islandx_Mansion_Office", "h4_islandx_Mansion_LockUp_01",
    "h4_islandx_Mansion_LockUp_02", "h4_islandx_Mansion_LockUp_03", "h4_islandairstrip_hangar_props", "h4_IslandX_Mansion_B",
    "h4_islandairstrip_doorsclosed", "h4_Underwater_Gate_Closed", "h4_mansion_gate_closed", "h4_aa_guns", "h4_IslandX_Mansion_GuardFence",
    "h4_IslandX_Mansion_Entrance_Fence", "h4_IslandX_Mansion_B_Side_Fence", "h4_IslandX_Mansion_Lights", "h4_islandxcanal_props",
    "h4_beach_props_party", "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_06_a", "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_06_b", "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_06_c",
    "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_05_a", "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_05_b", "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_05_c", "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_05_d",
    "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_05_e", "h4_islandX_Terrain_props_05_f", "H4_islandx_terrain_01", "H4_islandx_terrain_02",
    "H4_islandx_terrain_03", "H4_islandx_terrain_04", "H4_islandx_terrain_05", "H4_islandx_terrain_06", "h4_ne_ipl_00",
    "h4_ne_ipl_01", "h4_ne_ipl_02", "h4_ne_ipl_03", "h4_ne_ipl_04", "h4_ne_ipl_05", "h4_ne_ipl_06", "h4_ne_ipl_07",
    "h4_ne_ipl_08", "h4_ne_ipl_09", "h4_nw_ipl_00", "h4_nw_ipl_01", "h4_nw_ipl_02", "h4_nw_ipl_03", "h4_nw_ipl_04",
    "h4_nw_ipl_05", "h4_nw_ipl_06", "h4_nw_ipl_07", "h4_nw_ipl_08", "h4_nw_ipl_09", "h4_se_ipl_00", "h4_se_ipl_01",
    "h4_se_ipl_02", "h4_se_ipl_03", "h4_se_ipl_04", "h4_se_ipl_05", "h4_se_ipl_06", "h4_se_ipl_07", "h4_se_ipl_08",
    "h4_se_ipl_09", "h4_sw_ipl_00", "h4_sw_ipl_01", "h4_sw_ipl_02", "h4_sw_ipl_03", "h4_sw_ipl_04", "h4_sw_ipl_05",
    "h4_sw_ipl_06", "h4_sw_ipl_07", "h4_sw_ipl_08", "h4_sw_ipl_09", "h4_islandx_mansion", "h4_islandxtower_veg",
    "h4_islandx_sea_mines", "h4_islandx", "h4_islandx_barrack_hatch", "h4_islandxdock_water_hatch", "h4_beach_party"
}

CreateThread(function()
    for _, ipl in ipairs(requestedIpl) do
        RequestIpl(ipl)
    end
    requestedIpl = nil
end)

CreateThread(function()
    local islandCoords = vector3(4840.571, -5174.425, 2.0)
	local Sleep = 500
    while true do
		Sleep = 500
        local pCoords = GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId())
        local onIsland = #(pCoords - islandCoords) < 2000.0

if IsPauseMenuActive() or onIsland then
			print("PAUSEMENU")
            SetRadarAsExteriorThisFrame()
            SetRadarAsInteriorThisFrame(`h4_fake_islandx`, vec(4700.0, -5145.0), 0, 0)
			Sleep = 3
        end
        Wait(Sleep)
    end
end)

CreateThread(function()
    Wait(2500)
    local islandLoaded = false
    local islandCoords = vector3(4840.571, -5174.425, 2.0)
    SetDeepOceanScaler(0.0)
    while true do
        local pCoords = GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId())
        if #(pCoords - islandCoords) < 2000.0 then
            if not islandLoaded then
                islandLoaded = true
                Citizen.InvokeNative(0xF74B1FFA4A15FBEA, 1)
            end
        else
            if islandLoaded then
                islandLoaded = false
                Citizen.InvokeNative(0xF74B1FFA4A15FBEA, 0)
            end
        end
        Wait(5000)
    end
end)