The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

FiveM updated you only need a request ipl

iTā€™S NOT WORK CAN NOT Install IT

when iā€™m cruising around the island iā€™m always hitting invisible stuff, does someone know how to fix it?

The ipls file you have does that one work without invisible objects? If not is there a list of what is needed for no invisible objects?

I already had to test everything before putting the update, there are no invisible objects

I just got bamboozled, lmao.

Well, links are gone. :smiley:

have you read the new description?

@Hai_tux is there something that i can do to remove the invisible objects from the middle of the road?

where is the resource to fix the invisible shizzz???

2 Likes

iTā€™S NOT WORK CAN NOT Install IT

Is there a way that the textures on the main island get unloaded but the Map which you can open up on P? Since i have so many blips on the main island. Help would be appreciated. Thx <3

Can please somebody help me? The island does not load in and I donĀ“t know why

2 Likes

you need to force game build for the island to show up.

put: set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189

The file ā€œIPL RESOURCEā€ does not work. Why is that?

1 Like

do i put the ā€˜set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189ā€™ somewhere specific in the server.cfg? because i did put it there, but the island still didnā€™t load

i did start this en map doesnt spawn how to fix this

1 Like

it gives me an error in the ipls resource or that a version is not specified in the fx manifest how do I solve?

For anyone having an issue with the map not loading in, make sure set sv_enforcegamebuild 2372 is in your server.cfg as it will only load if your game version has the map in it.

1 Like

so what all ur stuff is leaked get over it

1 Like

dsdasdasd