The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

That is a common issue with this resource, just force the native build tbh… simple and way better.
Also add the Cayo Improvements

Yo, how can i fix the invisible walls all over the map? @Hai_tux

1 Like

Its not, at least for RP modes… we all need to fix this collisions if possible.

1 Like

I already fixed it lmao
The problem with the collisions comes from this resource so… just force the native build, stream the improvements from @anon70864786 and done :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

How what ressource i delete or if you can send me your manifest.Lua

1 Like

No, because if you stream the resource by forcing the native build, you’re forced to use a “hopper” and you cant use LS and Cayo perico at the same time. Do you have maybe a solution for this?

it is at south, where it is originally

There are still a lot of invisible objects in the streets… pls fix that

You can have both LS and CP in the map but, it doesn’t work 100%. Often if you teleport to the island too fast, the island struggles to load.

You can pull your hair out, get mad, nag people who make FiveM resources, but at the end of the day, Cayo Perico was never coded to be in Freeroam, so we’re having to do janky ass shit to try and get natives to work the way we want; or at least, the way you want…

3 Likes

You are not obligated to do that, I just use a bridge… its located in the same “map” lets say… the hopper is not mandatory at all. You can go by boat and plane/heli even.

I am using this one, its not very pretty I know, but for now it does the job on my RP server.

1 Like

I’d like to know this too!

1 Like

You can, you just need visit the server you want to record in, muck about for about 5 mins to cache everything, now you need to DISCONNECT from the server and enter the REPLAY EDITOR from the FiveM menu and edit your clips in there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m not understanding something. You just say to “stream” the island, while the only way to get the island is to use the new native to switch between Isle/LS, do you hop between them or do you use a map?

same lmk if you get fix

I didnt say to stream the island itself, I said to stream the improvements and force the native. I dont use any hopper.

1 Like

I know like some “add on maps” are above los santos or under los santos, and you do need to teleport to them using hoppers, but the island is in the map, aka same level as los santos, so you go there by driving.

1 Like

The fix needs to come from the resource itself, I backed away from it and just forced the native.

3 Likes

Same here there are WAY too many collisions that are left ALL OVER the island, I just worked on a correct build to use and not this mapping…it was a great idea but too many bugs

1 Like

yeah i’m also having the problem with way to much invisible walls

1 Like

wait, did you actually made a fix to remove the invisible walls? Or didn’t you?