The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

yes i search too :slight_smile:

Anyone know how to change the Islandā€™s location? Iā€™ve changed @ main.lua but it didnā€™t work.

Iā€™m having weird textures in the Shop #1ā€¦ When i start the Island, i canā€™t enter in the Shop

WITHOUT ISLAND RESOURCE -

WITH ISLAND RESOURCE -

So I have no water issues on the island, but when I look into the ocean I just see the underwater mines, and its clear

here is a better picture

Is anyonje having issues where it is affecting the textures of IPLs?

no issues of this on my end, just tried it

• important to mention I only have the cayo island and polyzone map scripts turned on *
    (no other map/mlo/ymap script enabled)

If you say this has surely been copied from another server or creator, then could you please explain how you came to this conclusion? I would prefer not to have a file from another creator that is advertised here, however for the time being I cannot come to any conclusion other than this creator has made this version and posted here. There are many versions out there, so how could you tell them apart?

it may be the cayo vehiclesā€¦ imma double check thoseā€¦

Enter main.lua and change our code for this code.

ā€“ Made By KrizFrost

local IslandZone = BoxZone:Create(vector3(5113.64, -5141.78, 2.25), 2900, 2900, {

name = "island",

heading = 0,

debugPoly = false

})

local insideIslandZone = false

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

while true do

local plyPed = PlayerPedId()

local coord = GetEntityCoords(plyPed)

insideIslandZone = IslandZone:isPointInside(coord)

Citizen.Wait(500)

end

end)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

SetDeepOceanScaler(0.0)

end)

IslandZone:onPointInOut(PolyZone.getPlayerPosition, function(isPointInside, point)

if isPointInside then

WaterOverrideSetStrength(0.0)

else

WaterOverrideSetStrength(0.0)

end

end)

What is the name of this gate?

1 Like

Can someone help me install the Map?

Look in the stream folder, but Iā€™m not sure.

Just unzip the files on your resources server files, add ā€œstart Cayo_Perico_UpdatedV2ā€ to your server config

1 Like

Thanks! And the PolyZone Script? How do you install it?

Same thing, and rename the folder PolyZone-master to PolyZone

1 Like

How were you able to do this? What are the files in the stream folder, and how do you get them?

how to remove the snow particles? I just added the Polyzone

How do you open this in CodeWalker?

i cannot get this to work. ive started polyzone and the map. it starts them fine, however doesnt load in game, the water is glitched which means it thinks something is there, but its just not loading.