The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

cala does not remove the flood water

If you read at the top, it states you need PolyZone.

Y’all should check out dope_island_hopper

hi, -1 on the Z axis.
ex z = 25.45 to z = 24.45

I would like to stream the map so that it can be loaded immediately.Who can help me?

Non è cambiato nulla,sai aiutarmi?

is it normal that no door is open to enter the big house ??? (the turn gate)

Just to add to this for anyone confused:

• Rename the actual folder (and edit server.cfg to be “start mpheist4”) to “mpheist4”
  • Put the cache file inside this folder (but not inside Client or Stream)
  • Update the fxmanifest.lua to include this file

This reduced my load time (even after the initial download/cache) from 1 min 48, to 38 seconds

1 Like

The reason people are getting texture bugs in Los Santos is because Rockstar added a native in this update; what’s supposed to happen is, the player goes to Cayo Perico, and Los Santos will be low resolution to make it easier on your hardware. Then when the player returns to Los Santos, the textures fix themselves and Cayo Perico disappears.

We were never supposed to have both islands in one map, which is why Cayo Perico is inaccessible in Grand Theft Auto Online, other than when the player is doing the heist, scoping it out etc etc.

1 Like

look my I put the poly zone and it continues with water over itstrong text

Noclip away and come back

I find that if you able to place the island far enough away from Los Santos you don’t get any texture issues, and you’re able to use the end of the runway without CTD… My only issue is the interiors aren’t lined up since im not using polyzone but that’s my problem

I used these coordinates (7912.024, 13318.1, 30.81), I hope someone finds this helpful

Edit: I forgot to mention Go into the client.lua find the string SetRadarAsInteriorThisFrame(GetHashKey(“h4_fake_islandx”) and use the coordinates 7676.2222, 13238.6332, 0, 0 so you can see it on the radar map

2 Likes

I have the same problem nothing helps

1 Like

Put this lines in a client file

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  SetDeepOceanScaler(0.0)
end)

do you have a client file to share?

Hi, you can say me how i update the fxmanifest.lua
What i should write

What do you mean? I used the YMAP-YBN mover to get it where i needed it to be then i set a custom blip so players on my server could know where it is on the map

1 Like

Hi There!

I don’t know if I’m just being an Idiot by not putting it in correctly or if its just not loading for me but I can’t seem to find the island, is there a certain way I need to put it in? Thanks!

Try this: