The Apocalypse Project - FINAL VERSION [UPDATED 20/12/2021]

are these onesync ready or do you have to add the meta? i guess thats only for interiors.

To be honest I don’t know if it has issues with OneSync. I tested it and there is no issue

Hi, im trying to find this map at the beginning of this video, have some buildings at legion and looks very nice, did you know it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edHetGl72Ok

As you can see on the build , LegionSquare is already all mapped. If you don’t see it you’re probably not starting the resources.

Also an Update:
While making this resource I didn’t take into consideration the update of the fxmanifest with proper arguments and I didn’t also take into consideration the 16mb buffer limit .
I’ll eventually fix this next week

1 Like

UPDATE: As I’m working on a RP \ RPG server I will be improving the maps.
Also, since I’ve learned mapping and currently learning MLO’s I’m going to bring this map to a next level of optimization.
Regarding the server, I’m thinking on making it an open source server where everyone can have the base files (not the complete build)

Any suggestions you can PM me here on the forums or in Discord.

Hope everyone likes the new update:

thank you! [PREVIEW] FiveM Zombie Apocalypse (Unique Server)

1 Like

did you fix the invisible stuff, is it a internalproxies.meta (spelling) issue?

As far as I’ve seen interior proxies have to use milo files, and right now I have none.
That is going to be my next fix, if I’m not able to I might delete the parts of the map that are invisible.
Also, feel free to request map editions here.
I’m currently working on getting a few survivor bases out there to play as safe zones :slight_smile:

alrighty, I have been making those new meta files since we switched to one sync, i dont know anything about it i just know what steps i have to do to keep people from blinking in and out of existance,. hope everything works out for ya! youll kill it!

1 Like

If you can, do pull-requests on github so I can get fix other stuff that other communities already fixed :smiley:

Another Update:

continua com o bom trabalho :smiley: ve se consegues colocar alguns peds em certos pontos se for possivel e obrigado

1 Like

Amazing. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The problem is: All peds/zombies/pedestrians dont see the props and bump into them. Any way to make some kind of geodata or patch ?

Hey guys did you find any fix for the fort zancudo and subways also what’s the exect locations of the safezones .

I am going to attempt to pick this project back up. I used it a week ago and noticed alot of trees still halfway through the map. If anything im going to attempt to get the objects placed a little better. Ill reupload with a link and credits to this post.

I also plan on making tons of ymaps for zombies theme for fivem as well on top of this.

2 Likes

You may add this to your folder for anyone that is using a vehicle shop in a zombie outbreak gamemode type server. I created it myself. https://github.com/steeth/Carshop_yml/tree/main. Ill be adding more as i create them i made this one in a day. xD

Will add screenshots later i need sleep.

1 Like

um thanks a lot looking forward your work . :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i have to update my work i posted above. Its my first release but keeping all the zombie ymaps together i feels more important and useful then multiple of the same kinda post. Im updating that ymap now its a light one with around 200 props.

–Just updated the small ymap on my git.