That '70s Roleplay | 70s Based RP | Serious Roleplay | Custom Features (Notebook/Pay Phones, etc) with Active Development | Lots of Crime and Legal jobs | Grooviest GTA FiveM RP Server | All positions OPEN!

I’ve been absolutely loving my time in the city. Need more EU timezone but it’s been great and such a unique environment and time period.

Super fun server, utterly delightful

Let’s get groovy baby!
With so much talent in one place, it’s hard not to get immersed!

1 Like

“You’ve got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya, punk?”

1 Like

“I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart! You broke my heart!”

Lost Santos Police Department is now hiring

Since its founding in 1769, the Los Santos Police Department has always been around to protect those around them. Making sure civilians are living their best life possible and making sure criminals are rightfully arrested for the crimes they commit. The Los Santos Police Department is famous for tackling crime in the most aggressive and unhinged way possible. This is through community outreach like stop and frisk, spectacular police chases, and liberal use of nightsticks and service revolvers.

Our Purpose?

Los Santos Police Department is committed to bringing safety into Los Santos and its surrounding areas, cleaning the streets from crime, and providing security for the citizens of San Andreas. We are a city organization of 50 deployed officers, ranging from patrolling officers to highly organized intelligence directors, our board possesses the best trained and most competent officers highly trained to bring order and reduce crime.

1 Like

You ever see a Pizza Shop and a Gym have beef before?

Patch 2.1 Releasing on or around Aug 1st

This patch is focused on gangs/org and what they have on lock down!
We have room for one more whitelisted gang so come show us what you got!

Can’t wait for this!!
The crafting and RPG mechanics tied to RP really give the server an edge!

Any Europeans looking to get Groovy??

Fantastic server, super great time. Staff is amazing!

one of the best servers I’ve ever played! Vibes are great

Copacabana is open! Tonight!
Come dance and drink with your bell bottoms!

Hornbills is getting ready for their grand opening!

Make sure to follow our Tiktok!!
https://www.tiktok.com/@that70sroleplay

One of the best servers around hands down. A creative setting, executed perfectly. 10/10

A bunch of awesome people and unique RP going on!

hey @DudeRockTV im interested in joining the that '70 rp service just wanting tow what I need to do if you got a sec

You should just have to grab the towing job!! Or join one of the garages open and available?

Calling all EU players!
Plenty of positions open!