[Texture] [Release] Admin Tahoe Texture

I love the texture, Thanks for the release

i completely agree, these kinds of textures are complete bullshit. try making something original instead of useless admin cars.

6 Likes

@ALJRP Thanks!

@IceHax And @Smallo, I agree but i havent made this just for rp servers.

I totally agree with what your saying but my opinion is that you should just let people be people and use the texture on their servers etc, i totally dont allow admin vehicles in the communities im in because im into the serious rp stuff

I see people asking for this stuff all the time. Me personally id never in a million years use Admin textures for cars. However there is a demand for it, Hell if you look at FiveM france theirs tons of requests.
I don’t see the harm in releasing something like this for those who wish to use it.
Its simple if you Don’t like it Don’t use it LOL
I hate to see some one get turned off from making content and releasing it cause its getting bashed.
You never know this guy may make some thing epic down the road and share it. Or not cause all the other stuff got bashed on.

1 Like

@Bionarchy thank you, i actually didn’t really need to receive hate for releasing something that most people would want to be released, like there is only a small variety of admin textures and i feel like their shouldn’t be more hate on fivem members releasing admin textures, like this is my first public release and i am receiving a ton of backlash because that is what most popular servers use, admin vehicles and admin peds. like all popular servers might have used admin vehicles once or twice and removed them because of hate, you never know fivem members could be having family issues and releasing this hoping for the community of fivem to like it and i just feel like thats wrong for the amount of backlash they are receiving

1 Like

If you don´t like them then don´t click on this, no reason to go hate on someones project because you don´t think it´s necessary like… Just wasting chat space. for people who have real comments on the project.

Definition: Project.
an individual or collaborative enterprise that is carefully planned to achieve a particular aim.

Yeah this isn’t a project. There was no planning involved. It was just hurr durr admun skeen pls

Just To Say Something, More Textures Will Be Coming Soon!

Any Texture Ideas, Add Them Below

You don’t know what he did.

Yall just being negative for the point of being negative

My personal opinion:

On my server we have Admin cars, however, they must abide by certain rules:

A: Multiple Liveries, there must be a police livery on the car that the admin uses while patrolling. This way, they can switch over to the ADMIN livery is someone is causing an issue, and they don’t want to get involved. Usually, people shut up when they see this across the street.
B: The admins don’t roll around with the admin liveries. I think that does distort RP however, the type of RP on FIveM, isn’t top notch. I don’t think it affects RP that much. Its not like we don’t go around with squeakers everywhere and gas pumps constantlyl blowing up. Not to mention every police call is shots fired or a pursuit.

at least say that u were inspired by my release and not by corentin

1 Like

On my server staff are the only ones allowed to run as state troopers. This way they can still be just driving around checking on people while at the same time not ruining someone’s video or stream by having an “Admin” car pop on to the screen. That and it doesn’t give the appearance of “look at me, I’m important”.

bump bump

Edit: Inspiration By Both GTAVMods User And Kvets

Sorry For Not Including You @N0am I still have an issue with what you said in dms though, it was very unproffesional

Cry me a fucking river

bump bump

This is just to bump this forum, i know its not the best but i have improved from then and would love for you guys to pop some suggestions below.

why me what did i do here ?

ikr he is so disrespectful to not just me but other people

But kids are gonna have Christmas more then once a year, so why the hell not?? :sweat_smile:

i am a server owner and admin i guess. i rp and stuff act normal but when they need help i spawn the car and tp over there