So the problem is, that when I try to log something that a player triggered, it won’t show it in the server terminal.
Tested on server version 5848 and it worked well, meaning it was caused by some update.
- Client (production/canary) and FXServer version: Client unrelated | Server
FXServer-master v126.96.36.19937 Linux
- What you expected to happen: When a player triggers some function that supposes to print something, it will log it in the server terminal. As it worked until some update broke it.
- What actually happens: If a player triggers something that should print something in the terminal, it won’t show it. But if the server triggers it, it will show it just fine.
- Category of bug (eg. client, server, weapons, peds, native): server.
- Reproducible steps, preferably with example script(s):
a. Have this script (server sided):
RegisterCommand("testteleport", function(source, args, rawCommand) for k, v in pairs(GetPlayers()) do print(k, v) SetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(v), 0.0, 0.0, 70.0) end print("Teleporting all players, executed by: "..source) end)
b. Enter the server and try executing this command from the server terminal.
It should teleport all the players and print something that looks like that:
[ script:runcode] 1 1 [ script:runcode] Teleporting all players, executed by: 0
c. Try running it again from a client that is connected.
You’ll see that as before, all players will be teleported, but no console log will be printed at all on the server terminal.