Tenacious Gamers - ESX Based - Fresh Server (1 Month Live) New RP Friendly!

Dont miss out on some serious fun! We want you to create your own story and bring it to our server. Have fun with it, thats the most important aspect. And if you run into any issues just dm a developer, there are 6 on hand at any given night that would be able to assist with your problems.

Had a few new members join us last night. Was awesome gaming with some new faces. Come join the fun!

Still looking for a few members to top out our server

I feel like I havent slept in a month since this server has launched.

Server growing everyday. Great feedback. Roughly 18+ concurrentl each night. Weekend is starting so major playing time to ensue.

Best server I’ve ever played on

The last couple months have been pretty amazing. Lots of great people, creating an awesome and exciting world together.

Always fun to be had, different jobs and activities to try out, and new characters to meet and interact with… And we are always looking for more players to add to our world!

Come check us out and see what makes our server such a great experience!

The ONLY server I’ve found to be 100% mature/non-toxic/fun people.

1 Like

I’m part of the busy EMS crew. This is an awesome, hilarious, and non-toxic RP server. Come check it out!

1 Like

Awesome server with a great foundation of members. Come meet our fantastic community!

1 Like

A lot of members are still having fun with this server. Very interactive and helpful admins. Give it a shot an you may find yourself in a home you can stay for awhile.