Tenacious Gamers - ESX Based - Fresh Server (1 Month Live) New RP Friendly!

This server has been a blast over the last month. Lots of great characters, and adding new players every day!

Only one month in and the server has been going well. Currently we have 54 unique users with over 16+ online at any given time. Would love to have a couple of new characters for the city!

Averaging around 18 users online each night. Playerbase on the rise. Lots of great stories. Feel free to watch some clips a twitch.tv/tgloanwolf

One good thing about our server is the people playing gnerally play every session. So while we may have 30 unique characters still playing on the server youll generally see the same people every play session which is great. Especially having the server windows you arent going to log into a server that feels dead.

Many servers will tell you what features they have. But what about the actual stories?

Johnny Gofukyasef is on a personal vendetta to settle all scores with the snitches of Los Santos. Preferably by fire. His gang has had many run ins with the law and are currently on the run after a robbery went south and multiple police officers were injured.

Officer Pyle has won the election and became the new Police Chief. His style is much more aggressive then the kind Chief Suhail and the Los Santos Times has been covering the chaos during his administration.

The Well Dressed are a more professional criminal organization. They are generally in the shadows making large profits through their drug empire.

A new religion of the Church of Gaia has been formed. Hail Gaia!

EMT Chief Drew has resigned after accusations of major drug addictions.

Come join us and add to many of the storylines going on in the city!

2 Likes

The other day I bought some kale chips and they tasted terrible. Wasn’t worth it.

Play GTA with us. Its better than kale chips.

Also, all our EMS are girls.

1 Like

Make sure to swing into Los Santos Customs to be serviced by one of the best mechanics in town, Morgan! Sexy mechanic in sexy pants!

Where do her loyalties lie? That remains to be seen… :smirk:

1 Like

Super fun server, just avoid johny. Rather you’re a criminal or police, either way you end up dead. :smirk:

1 Like

Kale chips, really? I dont think the best RPer in the world could RP those actually tasting good

1 Like

I think you’re right. These were definitely bad. They tasted so bad that they don’t even count. Thats why tonight its time for some real snacks and a drink or two while we play! :slight_smile:

Drunken ambulance driving is fine.

Probably.

I’m Wayne Owens, owner of Los Santos Customs. Today marks 1-month without an OSHA reportable incident. If you’re looking to jump into an RP server with a diverse cast of ridiculous characters, this is the place to be!!

-Wayne

1 Like

The streets of Los Santos are notorious. You never know what you’ll come across. Drug ravaged individuals praising some make believe entity, yelling ‘Hail Gaia’ up into the heavens. The city police chief stripping down at the rainbow unicorn after a hard day of corrupt cop activity. Well groomed men stealing food from others while casually holding a gun, non menacingly mind you. Or casually being approached by individuals who take you hostage. This city is full of surprises. My name is Korra, though I do like to be called Kiki. Don’t confuse me for that other famous Kiki on the internet, I am prettier (just don’t take my glasses off).

I am an EMT/doctor/BAB (Bad ass bitch). Mildly tempered, free spirited and kind of a short fuse if you mess with me. I constantly get pulled over for speeding and or liberating a vehicle to go save a life. Which is kind of absurd if you ask me, you want me to save a life or worry about those 15 light posts I knocked over? The answer is pretty clear. Unless you’re Chief Pyle. My previous boss was recently caught in illicit criminal activities, so I guess that makes me interim chief of medicine? Who knows. One things for sure, I’ll come and save your life if need be, call me beep me, if you need a stitching. Unless you don’t pay me :wink:

1 Like

Ah I see you’ve happened upon our server. Good Show Sir!.. or Madam… I came to this city to find Excitement and I have found an exceptional amount! The Well dressed men welcome you to the city and of course will always offer. The quickest turn around on all your suits and delicates!

This city is quite LIT AF, if you know what I mean.

mumbles to himself wondering if he used correct context

-Mortimer Masters-

Dont miss out on some serious fun! We want you to create your own story and bring it to our server. Have fun with it, thats the most important aspect. And if you run into any issues just dm a developer, there are 6 on hand at any given night that would be able to assist with your problems.

Had a few new members join us last night. Was awesome gaming with some new faces. Come join the fun!

Still looking for a few members to top out our server

I feel like I havent slept in a month since this server has launched.

Server growing everyday. Great feedback. Roughly 18+ concurrentl each night. Weekend is starting so major playing time to ensue.

Best server I’ve ever played on