Tebex: HexID returns FiveM ID instead of Steam64 Hex

Hello FiveM Developers,

I contacted Tebex regarding this issue, though they informed me that I should be approaching you regarding this instead.

I’m just going to copy and paste from the email I sent to them:

I’ve been having this issue for quite a long time now, but I’ve just kinda dealt with it manually - though its starting to become a problem.

With the FiveM system, you use to be able to use {hexid} to get the users steam hexid as explained in your “Introduction to Commands”
({hexid} - This returns the Hex ID (e.g. steam:110000abf6b0001) for the player.)

Though since the FiveM migration thingo, it now returns a hexadecimal version of the Cfx.re account identifier.
For instance, when the command is ran, it sends the following to my server:

My FiveM ID: “fivem:640713”
My FiveM ID in Hex: “9C6C9”

What my server receives when the command is ran: “steam:9C6C9”
What it should receive: “steam:110000106c0879b”

This has been an issue for a few months now, but its starting to become more and more frustrating.
Hopefully this is a quick fix.

Hopefully this can be resolved soon,
Cheers!

Are you using some way old server version?

Current server code is super simple and it’s impossible for it to be doing dec->hex conversion or adding ‘steam:’ to a string randomly:

auto client = m_instance->GetComponent<fx::ClientRegistry>()->GetClientByNetID(netId);

if (client)
					{
						for (const auto& identifier : client->GetIdentifiers())
						{
							if (identifier.find("steam:") == 0)
							{
								steamIdentifier = identifier;
								break;
							}
						}
					}

ExecuteCommandList(data, netId, { { "sid", std::to_string(netId) }, { "hexid", steamIdentifier } });

In fact, no release supporting ‘hexid’ ever can have done this:

… so I’m really wondering what you are doing script-wise.

Actually, aha.

You’re using the old Tebex resource and not the built-in integration.

I’m starting to learn lua, so you can show me a more detailed example of how to implement this function with {hex} . I just don’t understand how to pass {hex} to the command. Sorry for my English