Tdjdehdhdf

nhetihjerbdfgjhetgyhwsrghed

What?

Sorry, this post makes no sense at all. If you have access to this kind of “executor”, why don’t you send a runnable copy to abuse@fivem.net instead of requesting something about “being able to secure” (what does this even mean?) an arbitrary resource?

1 Like

Again, what?

Why not clarify your request instead of instantly wanting it to be deleted?

I suggest doing what was stated here as you just explaining doesn’t help unless they can see what is actually happening to execute the commands.

_cfx_internal isn’t even a script. It doesn’t run any user code, and therefore can’t need “securing” in the sense of removing vulnerable events and all.

If you mean another sense of “securing”, maybe state such explicitly?

1 Like

Lua executors can inject code in any resource, including _cfx_internal , it has nothing to do with that specific resource. I doubt you “secured” your resources to prevent cheaters from injecting code into it.

If you are using onesync infinity and its features
You don’t need to do anything to prevent this kind of things. Use entity lockdown. Create everything server side. Secure your events. Add handler for provided events with onesync infinity.

Its even obvious from your photo you provided that none of your events are secured. Why client can change his job!! It should be server side thing!!

I don’t care what You doubt about. Anyway it does not matter what I did to secure my scripts if person could still inject code into FiveM’s thing which I can’'t block or just do something about it.

fasdfasf

fdsds

fdsfgsdf

Completely dumb statement, you don’t seem to understand what you’re talking about. Cheaters can inject code in resources no matter what they contain.

FiveM developper is working very actively on preventing cheaters from cheating.

If you did manage to secure your script (which I still doubt) you should share how, why would you expect FiveM dev. to do the same thing otherwise ?

Anyway, I’ll stop arguing with an entitled kid such as you.

Lmao, agreeing with the above reply you legit posted a screenshot of an injector which implies you have access to it. No one said to go out and “buy all of the biggest cheats for FiveM” as that is the stupidest thing every and shouldn’t even be brought up.

Evidently not a legitimate request, and user is unwilling to provide clarification.