Tazio - Server log

how do i make the death logs go to certain section in the discord

Did you fixed that? It doesn’t work for me too.

id like to know the same thing. I have mass cuffing happening in my server and it aint logging that

1 Like

How do i add a field to the Embed ???

What about if it logged when a player whenever a player spawn any vehicle also what if you could make the logs split into multiple channels in the discord

1 Like

can i make when only an specific role joins tehn it shows an notification like for ex: your are having police role when you join server then it shows an notification but when you dont have police role in Discord than not

/me does not work and /ooc and /twt I do have a Proximity chat script any way around this

any way to do logs for death and death caused. and if by player, which player killed them?
thanks.

Hello! I want to show near the name, the ID from the player, for example in a founder i want to show Mihnea ID1 joining the server! how i need to do that?

@Tazio i want to show near the name the ID from the player,when joining and leaving the FiveM server , what I need to do?

I’m just curious, I’m new to coding, is there a way to webhook funds leaving a society? Such as Benny’s to track employees doing upgrades with out invoicing or just doing their own cars.

Ok I fixed it! All good thank you guys. But i still have a question. The death logs are not working for me. When i kill someone in game it does not show up in discord

1 Like

Love this script, but I have an issue with death logging. I just wont log them, not sure if its an issue with the death script i have in or an issue with this script, but any ideas?

its the script, its been broken for months lol

thanks, Ill try and find a work around then!

Tazio, a powiesz mi jak rozdzielić webhooki pod osobne kanały ?

CAn some one help me out. All i get are these console errors.

can anyone help out with this.

ServerLog working five, but in console I get this error.

Do you know how i can seperate kill logs, chat logs, and join logs into different discord channels?