Tazio - ESX Invest

I do know that, this was an old project of mine which i finished during these times

Is it possible to just remove the depencie and still get it to work?

So I left a bunch of shares on the market overnight and there is no way none of them went negative. I didn’t see any investment loss, I had set it to 3%. Does it only accept 10% or more?

it’s random, it might’ve been that it stayed positive all night

it just works with deposit and withdraw money soo i think it would work

I got the problem after newest update, after buy share and close the application then it’s reset database ‘amount’ into 0.

the old version it’s not happen.

i’ll test in in my dev server and i’ll let you know :slight_smile:

Works fine, so you can delete the depencie essentialsmode :slight_smile:

aight bet

thanks for testing :pray:

Good Job :wink:

So yea I did some testing. I bought a stock when it was negative, refreshes and it was still in the negative but higher than what I purchased it for. Is supposed to take money anytime the market refreshes and it’s negative or just lower than what you purchased it for? Because it didn’t take anything.

Did another test. Put 3,500,000 into a stock that was positive and waited for it to drop. Let it drop to -9.58. I should have lost $335,300. On top of that I had the loss percentage set to 20% so I should have lost another $700,000 on the stock because it went into the negative. Instead I gained $335,300 from selling the stock into the negative and I didn’t lose the 20% either.

hello ive added this into my server by just adding the esx_invest and starting it i know i have to do somthin with the detabase but i just don understand what to do idk what you mean by Open the database.sql and start it in your database called essentialmode if someone could explaint it a bit more for me that would help alot thank you

translate html?

Can you make it run with the new ESX?
(a.k.a no essentialmode and so on?)

It works already with the new version

hm? what do you mean?

Open the file named databas.sql in the esx_invest folder and activate it in your database, you goto the database and then click query then paste the code in there

When a new stock is created then the money get removed not when you reopen the menu