Tampa Bay Roleplay - In urgent need of experienced and trustworthy developers

To whoever is reading this message,

Hello, my name is Andrew. Recently, I decided to start up my own roleplay community based in one of the places I’ve lived for a while and that I moved back to, Tampa. I was able to finally get a server box with everything in from someone that I know from a server that wanted to help out, and it took time to get it from him.

Regardless, this message is directed to all and any of you who have time and decent experience with FiveM EUPs, Law Enforcement vehicle liveries and one or two who may be able to guide me through a bit through general development of a server since this is my first time. If you have questions, ask me at V_aIiant#1129. I’m willing to pay per month ON A FIXED PRICE for your service to stay and help out with the server development and help with its maintenance.

For those simply interested in coming to help with the server, such as joining a law Enforcement department or be part of the first wave of staff members, Tampa Bay Roleplay is focused at making a realistic environment for all, no matter who you are or where you come from, we want to provide the best experience just like you could see in real life. While this is not an ESX-planned server, it doesn’t hold us from opportunities. Join us here, at the TBRP Discord

Thank you!

Andrew Delapoli
Community Director

(Updated as of March 19, 2022)

This announcement is still active, I’m still in need of developers listed above or if this doesn’t fit you, talented people to help direct this community with us.