System House

House system with preview. You can own the house by buying it and you can’t own the same house with another player.

When you buy it, you become the owner, you can rent to other players by the price you want it. You can change the rent from the house PC.

When the house is available, on the map it will be a green house blip, if it’s already bought it will be red

From the house PC you can also sell the house and it shows if the house is for sell.

From the preview, only as owner, you can lock or unlock the house, enter, buy or rent the house.

It also shows how many renters do you have.

In script you can set what interiors and image you want.

To create a house you have a command in game. It also has a refresh command of the system in game.

Depend

• ghmattimysql
  • mysql-async

Translate:

PROPRIETAR = OWNER, PRET = PRICE, CHIRIE = RENT PRICE, Incuie = LOCK, Descuie = UNLOCK, Intra = ENTER, CUMPARA = BUY

How to install

You add the resource in your server, you start it and in server side you have the config for data base

Video

Link for buy: Link Tebex

3 Likes

Nice release!

1 Like

Working for ESX v1.2?
And can you show us the performance?

resmon please

1 Like

Resmon

The system is not ecrypted and for interiors you can set the coords in script. You can also set for the chest and the dressing.

only for vrp :frowning:

Wait till tomorrow morning and you’ll get it

1 Like

I have sent the system. Please check your email.

1 Like

Screenshot - b07f493a137560e39ae89abd4067b63c - Gyazo getting this error when trying to create a house, installed DB table and when i create a house nothing appears.

I think you added wrongly in DB. v.id is the id of the house. Check again in server side where you have the table for DB. Unless, check your email.

Hi is there anyway this can be used for esx please?

how can i get it? it dont seem like its on the website you have?

Product has been removed, seems OP is trying to bypass Tebex.