Synn's loadingscreen

thank, i have tried a lot of video but i finaly find one that work.

FIXED : Forgot a comma smh

Removing box-shadow doesnā€™t get rid of the dark overlay - spent the last few hours trying to figure this out, so some support regarding this would be helpful.

Note: Changing the background_colour just changes the tint of it (Iā€™d like to remove the tint), and removing the entire line/setting it to transparent makes the GTA V default loading screen appear

I donā€™t know why, but removing the box shadow removes the black background for me. So I canā€™t really give you support on this if I canā€™t reproduce it myself.

Every Song i try doesnā€™t work. Only one worked. When i deleted it. It still plays! After reloading server and all. This is wierd.

Yeah the YouTube Iframe API is being at bitch lately, blocking all most anything mainstream. Havenā€™t gotten around to work on ā€œversion 2.0ā€.

Could you please try to find a way around this? Or even just temporarily make it so we could use music files?

Also i realized. Even if you can embed the songs. it still blocks them.

Iā€™m not willing to go down that rabbit hole, I donā€™t want to be know for the guy who put people with < 50 mbps bandwidth clients in distress because a server decides to stream 40 gb of music.

As I said, I will look at it once I have some spare time.

How can I add music that I have downloaded.

Hey Synn, fantastic script. Loving it. Only issue Iā€™m having is the background images are not showing. Any idea why that would be? As far as I can tell the config.js is formatted correctly?

wow i thought this was discontinued nice @Syntasu

It is, just some people seemed insisted that the repo shouldā€™ve been brought backā€¦

After the installation, the original loading screen is still displayed.

Closed again, due to a sudden flood of users asking me for help with it, maybe learn to read a readme before you ask stupid shit.