Sync time on server

Here’s what I would like is the following:
-a server-sided time sync to client
-the time needs to be set to Central Time, USA

The server is on Zap.
*The current plugins out there sync to the server time, however, the server time is set to UTC. Also, the existing plugin being used is causing a flicker with the snow mod that is installed. Turning of the dynamic weather doesn’t fully resolve the issue.

Being used: “realtime” from the fivem download section.

So, idea would be to have the server through plugin to be set to UTC minus 6 through encoding, or even server time minus 6.

Help would be appreciative.
1-Adam-20
CHPOfficer20

Hi,

I don’t understand if you need a resource or if the resource you use doesn’t work, but if you want realtime on your server, you can use this:

The problem is the time will be about the server time. So, if you need to specify UTC-6 ask directly in the resource topic or edit the script.

So, now this plugin may work, but its not enough to simply sync to server time and have that sent to the client computers. Since the server is hosted by Zap, their server time is UTC. So, for the plugin you linked I would need a way to basically tell the server to use UTC -06:00. This will then provide to client computer USA Central Time.

The plugin in question being used now is able to sync to UTC (in fact that is how I know the “server” for zap is set to UTC). The two issues I am having is being able to change the plugin to set to UTC -6, and the GTA timing mechanism (possibly in relation to dynamic weather/snow mod - -I don’t know).

However, the main thing is to get the time plugin so that it will set to UTC -6. And, i will see about a resolve to the “flicker” issue.

However, thank you for your quick reply. :slight_smile: