Dev looking for work/mentor

Hello! My name is Dutch and I am an intermediate LUA scripter. I am also a full time security guard. I have a life that takes considerable time being that I am married and have a child in school. Currently I am looking to help develop for an already established server with players that play every day/night. With my busy schedule though I won’t be available at all hours of the day so my work load would need to reflect such a constraint of limited time. I do not have any custom scripts to show off but I am well versed enough to perform bug fixing and modification of scripts to add or remove features from them and have them still work as intended for the server. I have been doing script work for 5M for four years and have ran my own community of role players till we decided to close up our doors. The reason I even want to continue helping is because I want to eventually learn enough to create my own scripts and make them available to anyone via tebex’s choose how much to pay scheme including $0 if that is what the person can afford.

Now for the reason that the title also says /mentor in it. I am not an expert by any means and would actually like to learn from anyone who would consider mentoring me, so if you have a established community and have the want for help in developing scripts I will happily do so for mentoring in the ways of scripting in LUA, JS, HTML, or Vue.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I can be reached on discord as
W.Dutch#6389
or just reply here.

It would be nice if you included some links

Yeah was waiting for you to approve so I could edit them in

done with editing them in, sorry about forgetting them lol

Hey all, I know this post was for a different server at one point but we are in fact not WCRP, in no way is this server related to WCRP I have simply edited this old post to reflect the server that I have been helping to develop for the last month and a half. Feel free to check out the OP and click the discord link to join the server and see what SWFLRP has to offer.

Still here and kicking, need people to fill our ranks of civs and whitelisted jobs. We are planning to have a “job fair” soon to allow new blood into the many open slots of cops, ems, doctors, ect ect

Quick update:
From our discord announcements
Ok y’all, its Sunday!! Lets get some people on and RPing. I will be on pretty much all day.

In an effort to encourage people to get on OUR server and play, if we hit 10 concurrent players, I will give away a Tier 1 house or Tier 1 donator car (winners choice) by random drawing.

If we hit 20 concurrent players, I will give away two Tier 2 houses or two Tier 2 donator cars (winners choice)

These prizes are not redeemable by staff and only redeemable once per player. This event will remain in effect until 1 August.

Any new players just need to read our rules to be able to join the server and be apart of the prizes!

Update: Switched voice system over to pma-voice, radios and phones now have sub-mixes to make you sound like you are actually on the radio or in a phone call.

UPDATE: Our server is steadily growing and our framework is receiving updates almost daily, our next big project is going to be switching over our normal shops to player run shops. Not every shop will be player run but a lot of them will be and we are going to need lots of store owners to run them and keep them stocked with items. All player run shops will be buyable, if a shop goes without being tended for too long we will open it up to being bought again. Player run shops will also be something that can players can apply for if the location is not already a purchased location. Join the discord and let us know what you think our next big thing should be in our suggestions! Link in the OP

Changed post to reflect my own interests for the time being as SWFLRP decided to close up.