[SWE] City Kingdom Roleplay | Newly started | 18+ for chief position job |

hello

Information:
Discord : Discord
Server IP : 194.147.122.236:30120

Hello, newly created server, city kingdom roleplay no age limit, i’m looking for both developers, and admins. I want to give everyone the opportunity to be part of the Roleplay, so I have no age limit. to be said everyone who has the game and plays roleplay is welcome as long as the rules are followed. I’m an older 25-year-old, and want a grown-up admin team at age 18+ and upwards, it also applies to developers.

Looking for 18+ Police Chief, Broker, Mechanic, Car Dealers. Do you have what it takes? We are new and make many changes after all, looking what is needed and trying to offer a voice heard by our players, since anyone on the server can offer help as well as ideas that may happen depending on how realistic it is. We encourage everyone to keep a roleplay level where people can feel that this may be something for them. We who own / work with the server have zero tolerance to rule breaks and have then set a limit on the number of warnings: Warning 1: Kick with explanation. Warning 2, Temporary Ban 1-2 weeks depending on how difficult the rule break is. Warning 3: Permanent Ban, because then you obviously do not want to stay. We have a large rulebook, as well as explanations of it, even human rights found at the police channel where you see your rights as a citizen.

I’m trying to maintain a serious level of roleplay, after which I’m looking for administrators and moderators who can maintain the server when I’m not there, as well as developers who want to be part of this. Seek me and throw away a few lines about your request and we’ll all see what we can do. At the moment, I’m only sitting with this project and have two administrators who are friends with me. And I wish you all a nice day and Merry Christmas with New Year :slightly_smiling_face:

Its meant for Swedish, as its going to be a Swedish server, sorry for the missunderstanding @Barbie

Gotcha, fixed.

You cannot and will not pay anyone. Please read the ToS https://fivem.net/terms

If you are caught doing so, you and the person you paid may suffer consequences.

I will remove this from you post.

Oh okej, thanks for the understanding much regards Nicholas

Bump, Hello there all kind people, i am currently looking for a developer who would like to help me out with lua and translation of ESX for zap hosting.

I currently have a server up and running, but i get a few “Locales [sv] dosent exist” which they do inside the folder “locales” so help would be nice. Whisper me on discord.

May i ask what you want done?

Make it refined, and make it Swedish, fixed some problems, just the Icons is showing as “Locales [sv] dosent exist” which is bugging me.

Aswell as add own ped clothing, Swedish police clothes, so the rp character is the same, just the clothes has changed, i fixed the clothes but they are still US clothing, and i wanna change so they are swedish

Anyone able to help me with getting Swedish police clothing? Ive fixed so the police uses clothes instead of PEDS so if anyone would be able to i would be so glad :slight_smile:

I assume you are aware you have to be a patreon member to stream clothing.
Follow this guide [How-to] Stream custom clothes and this https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/swedish-police

Then i will become one.

Only problem i got is ESX - Vehicleshop, cant get the plate to work

Can pm some files tommorow i know work

Cheers :slight_smile: Fixed it, took some time but managed :slight_smile:

New issue, cant change the police vehicle spawner, tried Everything but the menu wont change :confused:

BUMP, Still looking for developers who wish to continue this Project. I am all new to LUA so dont know much, but fixed a few stuff like alot of Everything is translated, and working, a few stuff still needs to be lookt over.

New information added and revamped the way of explaining the server and how its rund