[ SUPPORT ] [ SOLVED ] My FiveM won't install after I deleted it and I keep getting the same error over and over again ( BADCERT_NOT_TRUSTED )

Environment questions

GTA V version: Latest.
Up to date: Yes.
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit.
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic Games.
Windows version: 10 pro.
Did you try to delete caches.xml (not cache/!) and try again? I deleted the cache instead of caches.xml before I uninstalled.
System specifications:
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): None as to I cannot reinstall it FiveM at this time.
logs/CitizenFX_log files: Same as the above.
.dmp files/report IDs: Same as the above.

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xbkLhcR2rIIaMC1taxXuAOLn75H_5Gan/view?usp=sharing
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L4lT4Aw1HyApVDr1wgri5ZpMk8ZPeXRE/view?usp=sharing
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows basic anti virus.
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Nope.

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
I’m unable to download FiveM and whenever I do I get the error “BADCERT_NOT_TRUSTED” with a load of other stuff. I’ve restarted my pc, I’ve deleted EVRYTHING to do with FiveM or even anything related to it but I still can’t download it.

What are you trying to do?
Re-install FiveM after having an error for 2 days straight ( The error was “No citizen ticket specified” )

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Yes, I’ve tried.

Error screenshot (if any):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14snYmM221heg8EKbGSDZc3y5KyK3-dnc/view?usp=sharing

What did you do to get this issue?
I uninstalled FiveM.

What server did you get this issue on?
The first error I had was on my own server but then It was happening on every server. Then I uninstalled FiveM to re-install it then I had another error.

Additional comments

This was solved, just disabled ANY vpns / adblockers, then install FiveM again, make sure your also using something like Firefox or something to make sure this actually works! Have a great day

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This might seem crazy, but is your date and time set correctly?

1 Like

Yea they’re correct.

This was solved, just disabled ANY vpns / adblockers, then install FiveM again, make sure your also using something like Firefox or something to make sure this actually works! Have a great day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.