Server?

I’ve tried trying it on my own, but I just couldn’t grasp the code. I just want ONE small server with all the things I want added and the UI look and feel of Ranch RP. I mean they did awesome, but servers going strictly RP based for everything, doesn’t work with time zones and when your server queue is high. Servers should not lock or take out the “catalog” purchasing just to push Role play. I have no issues buying from players but if they’re not online to buy fro, give the catalogue for folks. Yeah, I know store owners need to hire people in all time zones and enough to run the store, but sadly not all players want to be stuck in stores while on server, it’s just how it is.

I mean role play is like my only real hobby that i can afford, i just want someplace with the feel of Ranch RP, but with options for ALL and everyone. I paid for renting a server once and have no problem with that, i just need a coder i can trust, which is the hard part.

I am developer in Lua, JavaScript and others, I have experienced in redm servers