Looking for a QB or a ESX server to be dev in

Hello everyone! I am looking for a esx or a QB server to be ems in

Bump…

I’m interested in becoming SAST Commissioner. You can find more about me here: 2 experienced department heads looking for a new community! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

sweet i am talking to the owners sorry for the late response I was at a IRL fire co thing when you posted this

Bump…

1 Like

Hey, it’s ok. Thank you for getting back to me, let me know what the owner says. We’re ready to start anytime and redo our docs and roster to fit the department.

just to let you know we are non-white listed until 200 members. if your still wanting to do so I can let them know

Yes, we still want to

join and open a ticket the owner said

bump…

bump…

bump:

bump…

bump…

Discord.gg/deviserp

Feel free to come check out our growing community! We have active development and a good group of friendly people. :slight_smile:

Current motorcycle clubs:

Hell’s Angels
Shoot On Sight

Each motorcycle club member has access to their own MC Headquarters, a Club mansion, custom Harley’s & various other custom bikes.

They also gain flight and boat perms whenever the gang lead is online.

Other then motorcycle clubs - we have Gangs, as well as Mafia - all actively mobbing up the server.

In our discord under #create-a-gang, you can see all of the information there. Goodluck on your search!

bump…

We are looking for a full-time dispatcher.
Our Discord

bump…

What is your discord, because the one at the top isnt working?