Sunbelt Roleplay | Whitelisted

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Recent photos featured from the Civilian Department (PS. More civilians are needed! If you are interested, apply!)

1 Like

Recent Screenshots

Discord Member Count : 239
Real Member Count (People who have interviewed and applied, and are whitelisted) : 98

1 Like

1 Like

SAFR got some new toy !!!

1 Like

The San Andreas Game Warden department is now live over at Sunbelt Roleplay ! Feel free to come check us out and learn more about us today!

1 Like

A few pictures over the past patrols we have had on SBRP!

1 Like

A few pictures over the past patrols we have had on SBRP!

1 Like

Hey everyone, Colonel Rodriguez with the State Police. Just wanted to give y’all and update if you’re looking for a server. With over 270 members, Sunbelt is one of the most active communities I’ve ever been a part of. With the constant demand for more room, work has started on a 64 Slot server. Constant 32/32, and great role-play. If you’re looking for realism, this is the place for you.

1 Like

1 Like

Gotta show some love to the SO’s new theme!

1 Like

Couple shots from tonights patrol! Gotta help the citizens with car vs animals and get O’Neils cows off the road to looking pretty on the trails.

1 Like

1 Like

Some pics from SAFR from some of the last patrols !!

1 Like

Action shots

1 Like

Hello, My name is Graham Kaufman and I’m a Firefighter with the Los Santos Fire Department and a Reserve Civilian. If you are looking for a realistic Fire Department with an amazing chain of command, realistic techniques, and vehicles I’d advise you to join Sunbelt Roleplay. With us recently growing to 300 community members our servers are filled to the brim for every patrol. If you want to roleplay in a realistic environment with kind and respective people Sunbelt Roleplay is the place for you.

2 Likes

To anyone who is looking at joining a new community, this place really is the way to go! I have been apart of the Civilian Department since October 31st, and I have enjoyed my time here and I plan on continuing to play here.

The Civilian Department is hosting the Tri-County water festival soon, be sure to join before it happens!

Here are some recent screenshots