[Suggestion][Script] Fivem to discord rank sync

okay cool

3 Likes

How is it going?

4 Likes

Woah… it’s me in the screenshot… woah… am I popular? Wait… maybe not… idk… 20 char?

Woah it’s my code they’re on about am I popular now ice?

Idk… r u popular?

Wait but are you?

Maybe you are, maybe you’re not?

Summary

Popular enough to buy drones and such xD

Anyway, back to the thread. I would give you the code but it’s private for TXDPS, sorry.

So why not help him develop his own for the community or, create one that is a public resource?

Well my code is designed for TXDPS and isn’t easy for random people to setup.

I mean, the community was built around open source (this whole project is open source…). While I have no use for a bot like that, others clearly do. A clear tutorial and coded bot would be easy for the novice to make happen. Unfortunately in situations like this, keeping code a secret simply bottlenecks the community. To each their own…

offtopic

hey @IceTheDev and @1A3
I do not quite see the reason why I was kicked from your discord when I did not do anything wrong

if there is anything more take it on pm

Back to topic

3 Likes

Seems very interesting… I started to use this idea but with FiveM Bot connected accounts (through discord oauth 2.0) so no one can put in someone else’s steam hex.

cool this is looking good

3 Likes

It is quite funny that the elements went ahead and added integration.

Before that, I already had a system like this made. It is made for white listing but can VERY EASILY be updated for rank syncing.

I do not have a client resource made public at the moment as it was built into a core system. Perhaps I will get around to this eventually. When the player connects set a networked var containing their ranking information n’ stuff.

Here is a link to the repository: https://github.com/itsJarrett/InfamousRP_Bot

Coded in C# Core btw

#IfTheyWontMakeItOpenSourceIWILL

Slavko could you help me set it up to do rank syncing if your down to add me on discord Typical.Ev

Wait so @Slavko this uses discord roles to whitlist certain items or to whitelist the server?

BUMP

Hey is there anyone that have seen this and working it?

Currently working on this.

DiscordChatRoles [Release]

1 Like