[Suggestion] Expand available information on Keymaster

Expand available information on Keymaster

I simply mean, provide further information about the product that is registered to the keymaster with information like:

• Creators Name
  • Last Update Date
  • Change Log
  • Support Link

Reason 1 : Creators Name

I’m sure it’s common and a bit annoying at times the names registered to the product. Sometimes they are so general that you might have multiple resources you need to download before you realize which one it is. That’s why having the creators name visible would help immensely.

Reason 2 : Last Update Date / Change Log

I can’t be the only one who doesn’t like joining the servers for the products you purchase because of the amount of notifications that don’t pertain to that specific product you own that get pushed. Though I am in them at this moment, I’d rather not. Nothing against the creators however - I don’t care about the 12 other products you released this morning, or the 5 updates you pushed for a different product. Sure I have them muted, however it doesn’t help if they push an update and I miss it because I have them muted. There are even moments where creators forget to even push an update notification.

Reason 3 : Support Link

Though like I said above, it does become annoying being in their server - you may find yourself needing support for the product you own. Providing a direct link i.e. discord or email or etc, would be a great tool to provide for developers in-case the end-user needs that help. Perhaps this can be just put in the change-log but could be a separate clickable object.

Final Statement

With the recent changes on keymaster in-terms of UI layout, this could be an added benefit to the end user experience, on both the creators side and the purchaser side. Please consider these changes!