Stuck IPFS discovery

all servers over 32 players i am, thats where im getting the stuck ipfs discovery from, then once i got passed that the cache download to go to a different game version would keep on freezing. it seems as if the 32+ player servers are on a different game version which indicated it should be version 1355

I take that back about being only 32+ player servers because i just tried joining a 32 player server called FrontierRP and it seems to want to download cache for a different game version(1355). This is starting to get aggravating and might just end up deleting RedM. Hopefully they’ll have it figured out in a year or so lol

The 1355 version is the new version that works with RDO standalone

Could I just purchase the New version and it take care of any issues and download it that way

I’m not sure that would help, it also took me a week of connecting, reconnecting, trying to download the 4gb of data, deleting cache, etc. to try to get it working. Once I finally was able to connect, ive had no problems, but it has been an ordeal just to connect to a server.

I deleted my Rockstar version and bought the online version through steam, Ill let you guys know if this works!

1 Like

In my case, deleting RDO finally did it. I’m guessing theres more out there and that should do it for you if you’ve got both RDO and RDR2.

quick FIX *FIX* Stuck on the IPFS part and can't get the RedM to boot up? I got a fix for you! *FIX*

ı have a problem on redm.
resim_2021-03-16_203257

how can ı fix ? ım runing rockstar game launcher as normal user .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.