Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Rockstar Games Launcher aka Social Club
Windows version?
Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Several times,not working.
System specifications
CPU:AMD FX ™-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.85GHz
GPU:AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
RAM:8GB
Hard Drive:1TB
Issue description
I installed FiveM,GTA V as a game is working perfectly but when i try other FiveM server modifications,e.g Phone or menu.When i try to open phone (click F1) my charachter gets phone out of pocket but theres no phone,after 15 seconds phone loads and is very stresfull to use it takes about 10 seconds or more for a several action (like calling,texting or getting in a app),next is many menus like Barber shop,Clothes shop,Buy/Sell cars from another player menu,Stats (F9) etc… Are same like phone,it shows after 10 or more seconds and also very stresfull to use and makes the server and game unplayable. I know that someone has same specs and i dont think is about a specs.
What server did you get this issue on?
[Balkan] Asterix Roleplay and other RP servers
CitizenFX crash zip file
I dont’t see it in my files.
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX_log_2020-05-08T215336.log (533 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs
05c3f4ee-69d0-4ce3-9c35-917202d7a19c.dmp (7.0 MB) bf2698c1-01c6-4e03-9710-4bd63b78058d.dmp (8.7 MB) c6abefda-935f-4c07-913f-48d80e1ce6d4.dmp (7.9 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Users\cone\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe
FiveM client folder screenshot

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Malwarebytes and AVG (all off and i tried to play when deleted)
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes,i deleted all antiviruses and still same.

Also add what you already tried so far.
I tried lower graphics and lower resolution but it didn’t work!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

@Cone5 I know what you feel, your trying to run the game on a mucher older computer so it takes a while to do anything, not much you can do other then upgrade your computer.

I know that but there are a player that has same specs and the game works perfectly there.

Well, you’re most likely trying to play on a onesync 64 player server so it’s more intensive.

Is there chance to fix it by system,not buying components?

Those PC components are at least 5+ years out of date so most likely not, unless if you like overclocked your computer on liquid nitrogen or like played in 720p or something it wouldn’t help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.