Streaming K9 dog

Im going to assume its because its of 16MB? I think 16 is the stream limit

Files
shepherd11
i did pack that model to smaller size but still not working :confused:

a_c_shepherd.ytd

i lowered the quality to 2k from 4k and i deleted some unnecessary images to save space but still default shepherd dog ingame so i dont think that its even possible to stream animals… i have tried over week different ways but i have no luck with this

I had no luck either but if you figure it out please share :\

oh ye i fixed this a long time ago, you need to stream it the same way u stream clothes. there is a tuotrial on the forum how u stream clothes just follow it and you will understand

would be nice to know how to stream clothes without element fee to fivem :thinking: I didnt find any tutorial how to do that clothes streaming…

if you fixed it why wont you share with the community how you did it? it would help a lot or you can just drop link to that tutorial page :smiley:

Yeah but this doesnt replace the dog model; this would only be for characters who play the dog or am I incorrect?

I am very bad at explaining but basicly, i found where the dog i wanted to replace in the GTA files and the folder it was in in, i dont remember wich folder but basicly mp_m_freemode_01^ ac_shepard.ydd, so mp_m_freemode_01^ is suppose to be the folder the dog is in as i dont remember what its called but youll just have to look in for example OpenIV to find the name of the that folder, if u want a good explination just look in the link

but this seems to be only for Element Club members :thinking:

Yes, that is true

https://gyazo.com/775e94ff9f6f0b65ca37c8e1696a7c90 This is how it is suppose to look

So when you do everything how you guys explained here, how do you get the dog on? Like my server dev put it in and i have no clue how to put it on…

I did exactly what you had your files as and it still did not work

This is probably because you don’t have FiveM Element Club subscription. You must have it to stream custom clothes server side. You can find the element club on the FiveM Patreon and it has to be at least the $15 subscription that you pay monthly to keep the element club.

1 Like

i was trying it on my local host, ill try it on my actual server. Thanks.

Do you have the subscription or not because it doesn’t matter if you do it on a localhost or a hosted server but you need the subscription to be able to stream this.

1 Like

yes that is realistic yes, you have to pay $ 15 of dog food per month … or there is no dog.

1 Like

where i get this

The link to the LSPDFR page for it, in the first post.

So I download the file, chuck all the files in a stream folder, add a resource file and bam, load it in, seems to work perfectly fine but when I spawn the actual dog, there’s no skin.

And yeah I tried relogging.