Streaming Carcols.ymt for 100+ addon car tuning parts?

Hello!

I am building illegal racing RP server, which somehow “requires” as much tuning parts as possible for every rice enthusiast. I am bit stuck and beiing unable to put that many modkit IDs for addon vehicles I want. I’Ve discovered few possible ways, but non of them wasn’t created directly as FiveM solution. Rather just only SP one.

This video rly isn’t what I am looking for, since about 90% I already know and the possible rest is hidden in over 50 minutes of incredibly lousy and unedited mess.

Surely many of you already know, that we have very limited non colliding modkit ID support as described here:

So, with all being said, could someone please, please, help me with some alternative way how to stream non colliding tuning for the server?

Thank you for your reading and possible comments!

Same here. Would like to know if streaming the carcols.ymt is possible.

1 Like

I have figure it out, but it’s rly job for months :smiley:

You can use many IDs for add on vehicles, but they should have be over number 255 (since that’s taken by vanilla cars) and the you can (theoretically) go above and beyond. Look at pic of car sheet I am making for my server. Not every ID works though and for many people it’s matter of trial and error. I am trying to

a) on forums about this matter

b) replacing working IDs from different creators and their cars (if I don’t like the car after testing, but I want to keep precious and unused ID)

example of my ID sheet I am using for 250+ cars

I have it sorted out by class and name, not ID number though

I stream carcols individually for each vehicle and keep it marked in this ID (and car general information) sheet

So do you just put the carcols.ymt in the stream folder?

I am not sure about ymt format, but I just edit every carcols.meta for every addon (or replacement which I will make add on from).

So each car has it’s own separate carcols.meta with just information for that very vehicle. Yes, you can stream this. Just take a look on how to stream add on vehicles in FiveM first.

Just found out that for some reason ymt format isn’t supported. It’s probably because it has data inside it, but isn’t a meta file. Just like visualsettings.dat.

But as you can stream vehicles.meta etc. for whole bunch of vehicles, you can do it for carcols.meta for sure too. It’s just different format, but information stays the same. Just copy paste what you need.

Does it work like that? Cause they are different file types.

“example of my ID sheet I am using for 250+ cars”

Yes, it works very well

Alright, I will try it out. Thanks for the help :+1:

any chance i could get a copy of this spreadsheet to use

It’s better if you make one yourself, for your specific setup and car list.