Strawberry Gardens [FREE] Legion Square replaced!

If you do it correctly and replace the downtown.ymt in the stream folder of server_scenarios with my downtown.ymt in the peds folder it should work correctly. It could also be that another map is overwriting downtown.ymt already

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for this beautiful work, no worries on my side, everything is perfect.

2 Likes

Wow amazing work and free! Nice job man!

2 Likes

Hi. There is a flying tree next to the truck

1 Like

Looks great! Just how heavy is this on the streaming perspective?

2 Likes

I didn‘t place it there :smiley: some other map is interfering

1 Like

Firstly, it should be said that it is a very beautiful map. Is it desired that one times all errors, which the map has, noted in a video packs and sends to you, so that this can be fixed?

1 Like

how to fix it bro?

1 Like

Here is the video with all the bugs we noticed.

2 Likes

If you use the Mission Row LSPD then save the files below from the Mission Row LSPD folder and delete them from the folder afterwards. Check whether the LSPD now something no longer loads properly for me it was not the case and it is now everything as it should be.

hei_dt1_rd1_long_1.ymap
hei_dt1_rd1_critical_1.ymap
hei_dt1_rd1_strm_6.ymap
hei_dt1_rd1_strm_5.ymap
1 Like

Very nice release m8

1 Like

Here is something invisible.

2 Likes

NVE Problem. Can only be fixed by removing “a_NVE_Models_and_Textures.rpf” from your FiveM application data.

1 Like

we have make all correctly but this problems

2 Likes

Friend, what a good contribution, thank you very much, to all those who get props and trees that are not from the mapping, it is because they have another mapping with those files.

2 Likes

Ah okey, will the tankshell explode if I drive against them?

1 Like

Good Work :handshake:

2 Likes

If you use GABz mission row this will cause it too dissapear. is there a possible fix?

EDIT: It Works

1 Like

WOW, great job mate! Do you plan to add the minimap to have the little road you add ? :smiley:

1 Like

how did you get it working with gabz maps bro

1 Like