Looking for LSPD Command & Supervisors

Luxe RP, looking for LSPD Command & Supervisors

Hi folks, I’m recruiting for the following roles inside of my LSPD on luxe roleplay.

• Commander of the Personnel & Administration bureau (with the opportunity for promotion to Deputy Chief based on activity, quality of work and competence). x2
  • Captain of the Recruit Training Division. x1
  • Sergeant of the patrol division x1
  • General Staff

Recruitment Process:

• application or verbal interview for the department.
  • application or verbal interview for supervisor & further questions dependent on rank responsibility.
  • Supervisor test (Google form)

We currently have a high command team of 4, two commanders for the operations bureau, one commander for internal affairs and myself as Chief of Police.

Our department is split into two bureaus, each lead by a deputy chief and one commander (Please see the attached image). Each bureau contains a number of divisions with their own division commander, who can be any employee from the rank of Police Officer III as long as they pass the division command vetting process.

Here at the LSPD we are all about structure, processes and organisation. In order to ensure our department is ran smoothly without any issues, we operate on a set of guidelines for pretty much everything we do (some more detailed than others). While this might sound a bit much, it stops drama and arguments that may happen in the future and just makes sure our employees know what to do to reduce their stress and anxiety while operating on shift.

We also like to have fun so to do that we host quizzes, mini games and other fun days to keep us going!

The server will open in early January so now is the prime time to get in as after launch, all people who are interested in joining will have to apply and start from the bottom like everyone else.

We have a meeting this weekend with all of our employees and we are excited to see you there!

The server is QBCore based :slight_smile:

Discord: Luxe Roleplay
My discord: x_price_x

Please comment below for any questions or message me directly.

7 Likes

Hey folks! Still looking :slight_smile:

Bump, still looking! We’re now looking for supervisors as all command positions are currently closed until further notice :slight_smile: