Story :rp: 2.0 | Realistic/Serious RP | JUST LAUNCHED (FRESHLY WIPED) | ONLY REQUIRED TO BE ON DISCORD TO JOIN | Recruiting for all departments, looking for also a few faction Heads for TOW/DMV/Dinasty/Interior Designers and others

Thanks for the feedback and always constructive criticism is appreciated.

We have experience developing another VRP 0.5 server and then upgrade it to VRP 2 and after doing that we got to the conclusion that unless you have a custom framework then ESX is our best bet for now which performs really well up until around 90 players (that’s the sweet spot right now) with the proper optimization and attention that we are offering, being also the reason the development is taking more than 3 months and not 2 weeks like everyone else.
I do not know if you would care or not but my partner (Fujy) and i, plan to build our own framework platform and build all the scripts from scratch which he also does for some of them ahead of this ESX launch.

After playing on top notch servers with a lot of population like i mentioned in my description we realized that we have not found a server so far that provides anything that we would like to have available and that we can offer. So in order to offer the best environment available at the moment we will launch with ESX and after that we would focus on the custom framework because that process might take even up to a year to be done properly.

This is our plan and we will stick to it. Your two cents are appreciated and hopefully this would make you change your mind and give us a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly that’s pretty sick to read, restored my faith in humanity, well just by your response alone I can tell the server has definitely set a standard for future server owners who wish to post that’s for sure, I hope everything comes together for you. Much love

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words! Appreciate it! Hopefully everybody will have the same reaction as you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I see a picture of your police station

1 Like

It’s been a while… too long if you ask me. But I have great news for you. Around a month ago we resumed development on the server. And guys! We are close… really close… I can feel the amazing taste of the actual official Launch of this server!! We’ve changed our framework and we customized it more to our needs. We will no longer use any major framework like ESX or VRP thus we are still behind in some areas just because we had to start from scratch a few times. There is a big chance our server will be open for public beta in a week or two who knows… maybe less but one thing is for sure, the stuff we will offer will be better than your expectations. I have to announce a change in management and partnership and we have to mention Tony he is now a valuable scripter/developer and member of our management team. Also I have to mention and give thanks for the help and the willingness to help from a few special people like Khen, Maddy, Beea and a few others. They’ve invested their time to help us and helped us save some time on our end.
Thus being said we are again looking forward to recruiting for some important positions in our team. We are in need of faction leaders and staff members that will have early access to help us tweak their factions with some of their input and improve everything we already have. We are in need of leaders for the Police, Sheriffs, Ems, PDM, Mechanics, Real Estate, Interior Design(furnishing houses), DMV, and also others like DOJ, News and also Gangs.
If you are interested feel free to contact me and we can discuss it. Teasers with videos and pictures coming soon. We will also host some community meetings to livestream from the server before the open Beta. Thanks for sticking with us during this hard time and we will keep our promise to deliver quality!!

2 Likes

Very nice man

Can't wait to see the release!

Cheers

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the gates of this community to open. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Here are some pictures showcasing our drug system! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Check out some pictures showcasing our Mission Row and our Custom LSPD Liveries on our Bikes/Motorcycles/Cars/Helicopters + Customized Eups!

5 Likes

Another few pictures to showcase some of our systems.

3 Likes

Been with StoryRP since the beginning and I can’t say anything but good things about these guys. Hard-working individuals who have a passion for this mod. I’m currently a Community Manager and the faction leader of the Taxi, Cab Co. business. We are looking for people to build a friendly and helpful community with, come join us if you feel as though this is a good fit for you!

2 Likes

Housing System with the option of buying Furnished or UNFURNISHED shells

3 Likes

Custom Mechanic Job with Elevator/Jack also having to craft car door/hoods/trunks/wheels to actually replace the ones missing from cars. Here are a few pics

3 Likes

A few pictures with some of our features available for official gangs on StoryRP

5 Likes

Incredible staff, extremely kind and dedicated, constant updates with the developers working around the clock to create an awesome experience for their community, 6/5 stars in my opinion, try the community out, the whitelist is not difficult at all, all you have to do is show some dedication and RTFM. Everyone is really chill and down to earth, no big heads or egos, just an awesome experience with awesome people.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen so far, this server has the most unique and exciting looking framework/scripts I’ve seen in a while. Definitely worth checking out and joining their discord to talk. Super excited for launch coming soon.

2 Likes

Hey guys, we are making progress in our closed beta only a matter of time before we open it up. I’m currently looking for people to start my Cab Co. business with. Come check us out!

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey was just wondering if y’all were still hiring law enforcement heads/command? Thanks!

• Accent
1 Like

Los Santos Police Department is Recruiting right now! Apply at: http://lspdapp.storyrp.net/

1 Like