Story :rp: 2.0 | Realistic/Serious RP | JUST LAUNCHED (FRESHLY WIPED) | ONLY REQUIRED TO BE ON DISCORD TO JOIN | Recruiting for all departments, looking for also a few faction Heads for TOW/DMV/Dinasty/Interior Designers and others

Remember! Ownership is giving away Donator Perks!

5 active friends referral = VIP Gold or Whitelist Gang Tier 1 for 2 Moths!
9 active friends referral = VIP Diamond or Whitelist Gang Tier 2 for 2 Moths!

Come Join!! the home place of Officer Burgess!!!

Did you guys get rid of the drugs system?

No, why we would do that?

Honestly a really good server with a dedicated owner.
Very high hopes for this city so come and join while its not whitelisted!

Thank you for your great Feedback MrVasso

It’s beautiful day in the city fly in and check it out. Lots to do and explore. Public City with hidden drugs/Custom Pdm script. plenty of cool legal jobs and few fun hidden jobs!

Something new!!

Do you want to play a little game?

Crime has Rise! and now we need officers! join us on the LSPD or the LSCSO!!
We also need a lot of medics!

gov.storyrp.net to apply!

We are looking for unexperienced Cops! We can train you!
Server is averaging 30 players and the crime is high!

LSPD Is still in need of Officers! Please go head and contact me on discord: Pertinax#5312

Just broke our server record with 50 in the city! We are seeing close to 35-40 average! get in here!

Unique UI! Looks very enjoyable, might have to stop by!

bump!

You can find me Live!

Ask anything you want about the server! I will be there!

One of the better optimized cities I’ve been part of, with loads of legal and illegal activities you can take part in, unique MLOs and much more. The staff is always active and open to suggestions and they actually keep the server up to date. Also the community they have built is here to last.

1 Like

So many unique MLO’s you won’t find anywhere else. Really interactive drug and criminal world. Please give this server a try, you’ll love it.

Heavy Need of LEO and Ems! We have plenty of legal jobs and not so legal jobs- Hidden drug systems, Big and small heists to do, Racing app and so much more! Lots of custom maps and scripting- We are growing fast everyday and broke our record recently with 50 + people. We have a great core of really good role players and want to keep that going! City is public right now while we grow and will move into full whitelist in the future. So it’s a great time to fly in check us out!