Story :rp: 2.0 | Realistic/Serious RP | JUST LAUNCHED (FRESHLY WIPED) | ONLY REQUIRED TO BE ON DISCORD TO JOIN | Recruiting for all departments, looking for also a few faction Heads for TOW/DMV/Dinasty/Interior Designers and others

Though the server has some work to be done with it alongside spots being filled. The interactions and general feeling when playing on it is very fun. There is no problem with trying something out and this server is definitely worth trying out.

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Around 10, we are looking for gang leaders and members and Chief of Justice for DOJ.

Come jump I and check us out!

Still filling in all major factions- LEO, EMS WL Gangs, PDM, Taxi, VU, Join us and create your story!!

Soon we will relaunch as Semi-Public. We will not require for people to be whitelisted to join the server, they will just have to take a quick quiz from the rules of the server before creating the character. Whitelist is still going to be required to do most jobs or to have access to multi-character.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Great Server!

LSPD Is recruiting, so come over and join Story Roleplay!

Hoping to LAUNCH SUNDAY 9/5/2021 - SEMI WHITELISTED! If you are interested in getting a whitelisted JOIN NOW TO HAVE YOUR INTERVIEW!

We would like to announce that as per our community vote and your requests we have decided and we will move forward with the public launch for tomorrow.

LAUNCH TIME Sep 5, 2021 - somewhere between 2-3PM EST ( 6-7PM GMT )

Thanks everyone for your patience and support.

Launching now!!!

SERVER IS NOW PUBLIC! You now can play without Whitelist by taking a quick test when you join!

1 Like

LSPD, LSCSO and EMS are hiring! Do not miss been on the elite of the Law Enforcement and on an awesome medical care!
http://gov.storyrp.net/index.php

So far it’s an awesome server I love being a cop here it’s very promising and the owners and staff actually listen to their communities suggestions and aren’t t0x1c at all I love it here

so far its amazing and really promising great and fun rps

this is cool

My background :stuck_out_tongue:

We are trying our best to figure out the way to make the server pop growing faster and steadier and the best way we still believe is word of mouth and explaining some of the unique features and options that we have available on the server. Thus we are announcing some things to encourage you to bring more players into our city and our discord server.

We are giving away free donor packages for people that bring to the server more active people.

So for every 5 active new people that you bring to the server you are giving away a VIP GOLD package for 2 months or a Whitelisted Gang Tier 1 for 2 months.

Also for 9 active new players that you bring to the server we are giving away a VIP Diamond Package for 2 months or Whitelist Gang Tier 2 (10 max members).

We will check your activity + your guests activity constantly and we might even extend the offer if we feel you deserve it. Take this opportunity into consideration as this won’t be available forever so take advantage of it.

Also a lot of you have asked me to build a custom business for yourself or hand out an already established business. We are more than happy to work with you and create the scripts you need to have a successful business in our city but first you have to prove to us that you are not just passing by and would spend a significant amount of time on the server before that.

We are trying to have an activity test over this weekend and see if we can get a good chunk of time with 10-15+ people on the server so please try to put your time on the server as much as you can over the weekend. I am trying to bring a streamer or two the following weekend based on how many people we will have online this weekend. So please prove to us that you are still enjoying your time in the city so we can feel more encouraged to invest more into this project.
We are coming with a few good surprises in the following week. New scripts and maps are being worked on as we speak.

• Bobby