Story :rp: 2.0 | Realistic/Serious RP | JUST LAUNCHED (FRESHLY WIPED) | ONLY REQUIRED TO BE ON DISCORD TO JOIN | Recruiting for all departments, looking for also a few faction Heads for TOW/DMV/Dinasty/Interior Designers and others

We will be waiting for your applications!
Be part of an amazing community!

1 Like

For LSPD, yes we are.

1 Like

Contact OGParker#9453

1 Like

SAN ANDREAS HIGHWAY PATROL IS RECRUITING !
http://sahpapp.storyrp.net/

1 Like

LSPD Is still looking for amazing officers with a high role play standards.

1 Like

We have a Vanilla Unicorn custom made script and our Vanilla Unicorn is looking for a new owner, let me know on discord if anyone is interested. Thanks

1 Like

Open beta has come, and we are still looking for more people. Things are going well and close to polishing the server up so we can move into our final phase. Come check us out we are always searching for players of any experience level!

2 Likes

LSPD Is growing up, but we still need more dedicated officers, doors are still open! Contact me!

1 Like

A community with a good start, which means hard work that has been done not only by the community leadership and the development team but also the wonderful people who have found their place with us.

StoryRP is where you can write your story.

2 Likes

Great community the ideas going into this server is just amazing. I really love being part of the LSPD and the leadership is awesome to the max. check it out! seriously!

1 Like

LSPD Command now have decades of experience as LEOs in multiple locations, we know if you join our ranks you will not be disappointed at all!

1 Like

Some pictures from our PDM, since then we’ve did some remodeling and some painting and we have a nicer and better interior but we have a good commission system available and a completely custom finance system. You should give it a try!

1 Like

Looks great so far. Really good scripting.

1 Like

Very impressive scripting. Great overall feeling around the community so far!! Would highly recommend.

1 Like

Still looking for players that are interested to run some factions. We have plenty of Whitelist Gangs available along with Interior Designer, DMV, DOJ, News, we also have a custom script for Vanilla Unicorn that could use an owner. Come and give us a try.

1 Like

LSPD is still looking for officers willing to learn!
lspdapp.storyrp.net

1 Like

LSPD First Academy will be this Sunday (09/05/2021) at 12PM EDT,9AMPDT, 5PMGMT.
LSPD is hiring, so if you want to participate for this training, apply at: lspdapp.storyrp.net

1 Like

Hey everyone, things have been going smoothly in open beta and we had our first community meeting this past Sunday which went extremely well. As I have said in previous posts I am the faction leader of Cab Co. and I am still looking for people to fill out my roster. I offer some nice in-character perks and incentives as you move up in rank within the Taxi faction. Im looking for people who are trustworthy and reliable when I am not around. If you feel like this is a good fit for you send me a DM in Discord, if not, no worries! Come join up and see what Story RP is all about!

LSPD has move their base of operations!
See what the LSPD has to offer to you!
http://gov.storyrp.net/index.php

1 Like

Hey guys, another quick plug for my faction. I’m still looking for people to fill my roster, things are moving along nicely and the Taxi company has obtained a lot of knowledge about the city during the closed beta. As I said before my faction offers in-character incentives and perks, I would love to share them with my dependable employees. Even if you don’t wish to join my faction, come join the server and check us out!