Story :rp: 2.0 | Realistic/Serious RP | JUST LAUNCHED (FRESHLY WIPED) | ONLY REQUIRED TO BE ON DISCORD TO JOIN | Recruiting for all departments, looking for also a few faction Heads for TOW/DMV/Dinasty/Interior Designers and others

Come join the quality role-players here

Story RP LSPD

bump!

amazing community! have nothing BUT positive words for the city and its citizens!

And we keep breaking records!

I have been playing on the server as EMS for a few months and I can honestly say out of other servers I have been on, this has been the best experience. The people here are awesome. I recommend this server for both newcomers and veteran players.

I forgot to mention that our department, EMS is hiring. Think you have what it takes to save the citizens of Los Santos? Join today!!!

Bump, we are still in need of more EMS.

On-duty EMS pier fishing by the sunset.

We had a house party this evening and tried to see who was best at the game of pool. Needless to say, we were all terrible at it.

STORY 2.0 Is Live!! Find us in the server list or F8 + connect StoryRP 2.0 JUST LAUNCHED (FRESH WIPE) / Cfx.re

I have played on many different RP servers. This is the best one I have played on. We, (in my opinion), have the best EMS and best PD.

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

The best community!

Thanks! glad you are enjoying it!

Bump!

Love the community here, The staff are also very friendly and helpful! Recommend 10/10

Thank you so much for your nice feedback. Greatly appreciated !