Store any vehicle with Netr_Garage

Hi !

Firstly, sorry if my English is bad.

I have a problem, i’ve install the Netr_Garage script and everything work. But, i can only store owned vehicle. I would like to know if somebody know how to modify the script to store any vehicle.

Thank you :slight_smile: !

Hello,

English is fine, I’m rotten too, you just have to add the code in the client part that will be checked in the server part if the plate belongs to you and there you can store all the vehicles, and add a part in the server saying that if the vehicle does not exist in the sql then add it

Thank you so much Citar for you answer, cause i’ve been trying to find the solution for 10 days !

Can you just describe your solution, because i understand just a part of your answer ^^’

No worries, so basically when you go with your vehicle to store it send me the client part of the script at this point

This is my client part

Which calling to server here

But the script in view of what I’m reading already allows you to store vehicles that do not belong to you

Yes exactly, but i forget to specify one thing x) My bad !

The specify is that i can store the vehicle, but i can’t remove from the garage

Ahhhh, i see, What language do you speak? It could be easier

English, French and Serbo-Croatian

Super je suis français, sa m’arrange

Ah putain xD Je galérais avec l’anglais !

Bah on est deux, alors tu me disait que tu pouvais pas sortir les voitures n’etant pas a toi c’est sa ? Mais elles sont bien save dans ta base de données sql ?

C’est exactement ça. En gros je peux garer tout les véhicules (Achetés et volés) mais je peux sortir uniquement les véhicules acheté. Les véhicules volés se sauvegardent bien dans la base de donnée mais impossible de les sortir.

Tu les voient dans la liste ou pas des véhicules qui te proposent ou pas du tout ?

Oui oui je vois les véhicules achetés et volés

Ok, envoie moi le code de quand tu dit ok je veux se vehicule la
je vais regarder

C’est bien ça ?

Alors les modo m’ont del mon message desolé

ajoute moi on didi
: Citar_#7206

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.