🐻 Stoic-Hunting

:bear: Stoic-Hunting :bear:

Welcome to Stoic-Hunting, an immersive hunting experience designed to bring you closer to nature and the thrill of the wilderness. This Readme serves as your guide to understanding the core features, configuration options, items, and upcoming gameplay dynamics of Stoic-Hunting.

Features:

1. Skillful Skinning Techniques:

• Master the art of skinning to extract valuable hides from a variety of wildlife.
    • Obtain hides that vary in value based on rarity and demand in the trading markets.
  2. Lucrative Trading Markets:

• Engage in trade with markets and vendors scattered across the landscape.
    • Earn profits by selling high-quality hides and meat obtained from successful hunts.
  3. Exclusive Licensing Opportunities:

• Acquire licenses to access specialized hunting grounds and unlock unique privileges.
    • Explore hidden areas and encounter challenges tailored to your hunting expertise.
  4. Unveil Illegal Pursuits:

• Discover hidden activities and unravel thrilling adventures as you delve into the clandestine world of hunting.
    • Encounter challenges that test your skills and unravel the mysteries of the wild.

Configuration:

• Customize your gameplay experience through the ‘config.lua’ file.
  • Adjust economic parameters, NPC locations, licensing requirements, and other dynamic elements to tailor the game to your preferences.

Items:

Animal Skins:

• Harvest hides from various wildlife species, each possessing unique value based on rarity and demand.
  • Sell your hides to NPCs and earn cash rewards to fund your hunting expeditions.

Animal Meat:

• Obtain prime cuts of meat from your successful hunts.
  • Soon, you’ll be able to cook meat for consumption, adding a new dimension to your hunting experience.

Gameplay Dynamics:

• Explore vast wilderness landscapes filled with diverse wildlife waiting to be discovered.
  • Utilize specific hunting techniques to track, capture, and harvest your prey with skill and precision.
  • Embark on quests, encounter challenges, and forge your legacy in the untamed wilderness.

Prepare yourself for an unforgettable journey into the heart of Stoic-Hunting, where every hunt is an opportunity to connect with nature and test your skills as a hunter. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the wild and experience the true essence of the hunter’s spirit.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1202486693677113404/1202488747866726400/image.png?ex=65cda3ea&is=65bb2eea&hm=bd5f7f7765b1d387987271f595cf5306bb6ddf368e0e1b8416e906d778fbf77e&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=475&height=519

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 800
Requirements NDCore, oxlib, ox_target
Support Yes/No

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

4 Likes

Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

3 Likes

QB version coming too?

Ive never worked with QB yet there is always a time to learn. Ill make some bridges and keep you updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

do you ave one esx version pls?

I’ve never used ESX, nor QB yet. Could you tell me what inventory they/you use.

I use ox_inventory

Yeah considering the path NDFramework is going down I will be making more towards ESX and QBCore.

So I’ll update this soon!

Try

And let me know any errors

it don’t start it say need ND_Core ( using Esx Famwork)

As stated above its made for NDCore/ox_inventory right now.

I am working on converting to ESX and QB due to the toxicity on NDs framework

1 Like

O. I seen this was esx and that the one I downloaded ,ok cool hopefully you can get it to work with esx

I’ll try, sorry for the delay, I’m working all week

i have this error