STATICRP 21+ Brand New City | Economy Based | Open Applications, Whitelisted Jobs | Serious RP | Crafting | Drug Effects | EUP

3dpng400

Brand new City! 21+ age preferable, 18+ with some exceptions. There is a Sexshop, there is bound to be some adult, raunchy things said. The last thing I need and someone coming to staff, upset because someone gave them a very vivid description of how they can actually go and Eff themselves.

Female Lead Dev, can take constructive criticism! (AYYEEE Let’s sell ourselves here!)
Help us grow and we will help by giving you a new RP experience!

Discord: discord.io/StaticRP
IP: 162.241.143.105:30120

We at StaticRP offer you a brand new city with potential for you to not only meet new people but as well as making sure that there is always something that can be done whether work or entertainment wise.

We want to make sure that there is never a stale “there is no one here” or “no cops are on for me to do anything” RP.
There is a Skatepark (ooooohh)! There is a Museum (aaaahhhh)! There are hippies having an orgy in the desert!!! (…ummm…).
And craving a very meaty burger? Head on down to Burgershot! Our burgers are pretty hot! (…wait a minute…)

Gangs are Whitelisted, Gangs have their own vehicles as well as functions where they can actually kidnap people, no more /me forces you into car and I put myself in the car.
Yes, that’s right Billy, no more runaways. Now you can skin them alive for that Leatherface Mask you always wanted.
SERIAL KILLER RP WELCOME, More Like Dexter - Less like Salem Witch Hunt

Drugs are crafted! Among other things! - aside from Weed
Additional Instances not including public places are hidden - no you will not get a prompt running by it. You want to know where something is, RP to find it.
Storage available in Properties, Trunk and Gloveboxes, you know for them emergency condoms (bowchicawowwow!)
or guns

Multicharacter, Clean HUD, Security System, Black Market for selling Vehicles :open_mouth:!

Bring your Homeless Character RP, you just wanna dig through trash and live in a tent? We got you covered! For you romantics out there that wanna give your bish a Rose (bishes love Roses!) and a picnic, we got you covered!
You wanna get to Mount Chilliad but you don’t wanna die? We got you covered! You want to be a Hillbilly in Grapeseed and live out there as well? Say no more!

Donuts for the Police - I mean PEOPLE!

Join the new and slowly (pepehands) growing discord for more information and Inquiry! Don’t hesitate to check us out!