Statewide Roleplay | Whitelisted | Custom Assets | 15+ | Realism Roleplay | www.statewiderp.net

New uniforms and vehicles coming to the ULSA Police!

Statewide Roleplay LA Based server in the works!

Paleto Bay Police Department is looking sharp!

new ingame radio model!

Not all screenshots shows above are mine. However, all of the above are from StatewideRP membership.

San Andreas Fire Department is accepting applications @ https://statewiderp.net/

BCSO is hiring!

A detective questioning a suspect.

NEW LCSO Fleet & EUP coming soon!

NEW LSPD Fleet / Liveries coming soon!

Amazing community with great assets, roleplay and awesome people!

Thank you for the kind words!

Not all screenshots shows above are mine. However, all of the above are from StatewideRP membership.

Hey you! What are you waiting for?! Apply to StatewideRP today!

Not all screenshots shown above are mine. However, all are from StatewideRP membership and StatewideRP owned assets.

New BCSO Livery coming soon!

1 Like

COMING SOON

1 Like

Not all screenshots shown above are mine. However, all are from StatewideRP membership and StatewideRP owned assets.

StatewideRP recently received a MASSIVE development over hall. A preview of some of the new assets can be seen in my above post.

LSPD and SVPD Fleet

• Completely new vehicles and liveries.
  • The Senora Valley Police Department, a sub-department of the LSPD has also been updated with some new liveries.

BCSO and LCSO Fleet

• The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office has received a new set of liveries.
  • LCSO has also received new liveries and a completely new set of vehicle models. These are more optimized for our servers and will be less harmful to the performance of one’s computer.

SAHP Fleet

• Livery updates for DPS vehicles.
  • New SAHP Marine Units (boats).

SAFR Fleet

• Entirely new fleet.
  • The Development Team, along with the help of SAFR Development Liaisons sorted through the old assets and eliminated what was not needed and made some additions.
  • These new vehicles are also complemented with new models and liveries, which provide a unique and authentic feel.

Civilian Vehicles

• A few custom Civilian cars have been added and optimized for use in our servers.
  • A brand new fleet for the Security Company - Gruppe Sechs.

SRU Fleet

• SRU liveries and vehicles have been redone. Limiting their fleet to more high-quality and optimized assets.

Additional Updates

• Seatbelt Script
  • Modern Siren Control (MSC)
  • Voice Script
  • Spotlight Script
  • Persistent Flashlight
  • Notepad Script
  • Stage Lighting/Cruise Lighting Toggle
  • MLO/Interiors
  • Weapon Models
  • Much more!

As you can see, the community has received a massive update. Thanks for taking your time to read, and we hope to see you in patrol with all of our new assets soon!

1 Like

New things for San Andreas Fire Rescue!

1 Like